您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- And you move your arm at the same time. It's a beauty. And then you just swing your hips slightly. You know just this action.
- 同时挥动手臂 太美了 然后微微扭动臀部 像这样
- Have you considered a career of modeling? I mean really! Nice! And you put here. Then you are talking. You are smiling.
- 你们有没有考虑过转行当模特?我是说真的 漂亮 然后继续走 边走边说话 微笑
- And you pretend as if there's no effort involved. Well done! Yes! You deserve it! Absolutely!
- 假装这一系列动作都是信手拈来 漂亮 你们值得表扬
- But here is the question: could you have gotten to this stage, to being such good walkers without having fallen
- 但是问题来了 如果没有成千上万次的摔倒 你们能走到这里
- hundreds and thousands of times? Not even Vincent could have reached that stage without it.
- 走得如此优雅吗 连文森特都不行
- It's not possible. Learn to fail or fail to learn. And as kids, we know it. And you know, we fall down
- 这是不可能的 学会失败 从失败中学习 我们小时候都知道 小时候 我们摔倒了
- and maybe we cry a little bit if it hurts, but we get up again. We fall down. And we laugh.
- 疼的话可能会哭鼻子 但是马上又站起来了 摔倒了 还会笑
- In fact, let's see an example. Someone is learning how to walk.
- 来看个例子 有人在学走路
- Go get mommy. Go get her. Go get mommy.
- 去妈妈那 去她那儿 去找妈妈
- Can you walk back to daddy? Oops. Give me your hand.
- 能走回爸爸那儿吗 哎呀 把手给我
- Slow down. Slow down.
- 慢点 慢慢来
- Go get mommy. Go get mommy. Go get mommy. Go get her.
- 去妈妈那儿 找妈妈去 找妈妈去 找妈妈去
- Take your time, baby! Take your time, baby girl!
- 慢慢来 宝贝 慢慢来 好姑娘
- Are you excited that you can walk?
- 会走路了 激动吗
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/Article/202002/603586.shtml