'My memory is as good as it ever was, Severus,' said Dumbledore quietly.
“我的记忆力和以前一样的好,史纳皮。”丹伯多冷静的说。
Snape turned on his heel and marched through the door Fudge was still holding.
史纳皮转过身,走过了法治仍在为他开启的门。
It closed behind them and Dumbledore turned to Harry and Hermione, they both burst into speech at the same time.
然后门在他们后面关上了。丹伯多转向哈利和荷米恩,他们同时开始讲话。
'Professor, Black's telling the truth – we saw Pettigrew' 'he escaped when Professor Lupin turned into a werewolf.'
“教授,巴拉克讲的是实话,我见到了彼德吉雷。”“他趁着露平变成人狼的机会逃走了。”
'he's a rat''Pettigrew's front paw, I mean, finger, he cut it off''Pettigrew attacked Ron, it wasn't Sirius'
“他是只老鼠。”“彼德吉雷的前爪,我是说他的手指,他砍掉了一个。”“是彼德吉雷攻击罗恩的,不是西里斯。”
But Dumbledore held up his hand to stem the flood of explanations.
但是丹伯多举了举手,截住了他们的各种理由。
'It is your turn to listen, and I beg you will not interrupt me, because there is very little time.' he said quietly,
“现在轮到你们仔细听着了,我求你们不要打断我,因为剩下的时间不多了。”他冷静的说,
'There is not a shred of proof to support Black's story, except your word,
“现在除了你们的话,再也没有任何证据,
and the word of two thirteen-year-old wizards will not convince anybody.
两个十三岁的巫师讲出来的话无法令任何人信服。
A street full of eye-witnesses swore they saw Sirius murder Pettigrew,
有整整一条街的人都发誓说他们看见西里斯谋杀了彼德吉雷,
I myself gave evidence to the Ministry that Sirius had been the Potters'Secret Keeper.'
而我则向部里做证说西里斯是波特夫妇的保密人。”
'Professor Lupin can tell you' Harry said, unable to stop himself.
“露平教授可以告诉您——“哈利说,无法控制住自己。
'Professor Lupin is currently deep in the Forest, unable to tell anyone anything.
“露平教授现在在深林里,无法跟任何人说话。
By the time he is human again, it will be too late, Sirius will be worse than dead.
等到他再变成人的时候,已经太晚了,西里斯会变得更惨。