'But,' Hermione began. And then her eyes became very round. 'OH!' 'Now, pay attention,' said Dumbledore,
“但是,”荷米恩开口说。然后,她的双眼睁的大大的。“哦!”“现在,请注意。”
speaking very low, and very clearly. 'Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office on the seventh floor.
丹伯多低声地,清晰地说。“西里斯被锁在费立维克教授的办公室,在第七层。
Thirteenth window from the right of the West Tower.
从塔的西边向右数第十三个窗户。
If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight.
如果一切顺利的话,今晚你可以换救不止一条无辜的生命。
But remember this, both of you. You must not be seen.
但是记住,你们两个。你不能被别人看见。
Miss Granger, you know the law, you know what is at stake … you – must – not – be – seen.'
格林佐小姐,你知道规则——你知道这是关键所在——你一定不能被发现。”
'Harry didn't have a clue what was going on. Dumbledore had turned on his heel and looked back as he reached the door.'
“哈利对所在发生的事一点头绪都没有。丹伯多转身离开,走到门口时又一次转过头来。”
I am going to lock you in. It is … ' he consulted his watch,' five minutes to midnight.
我要把你锁起来,现在是——“他看了看手表,”距离午夜还有五分钟。
Miss Granger, three turns should do it. Good luck.
格林佐小姐,做这件事,你要转三个圈,祝你好运。
'Good luck?' Harry repeated, as the door closed behind Dumbledore.
“祝你好运?”当门在丹伯多身后关上时,哈利重复着。
'Three turns? What's he talking about? What are we supposed to do?'
“三个转圈?他在讲些什么?我们应该怎么做?”
But Hermione was fumbling with the neck of her robes, pulling from beneath them a very long, very fine gold chain.
但是荷米恩在她的抱子的颈部紧张地摸索着,拉出一根很长,很长的金链。