He realized suddenly that there were two Ashas in his head. One was the little girl he had known.
他突然想起自己脑海里其实有两幅阿莎的镜像。一幅是他见过的小女孩;
The other, more vaguely imagined, looked something like her mother.
而另一幅,只是模糊的想像,和她的妈妈差不多。
Neither looked a bit like this... this... this...
但一点也不像这份俏样……这份俏样……这份俏样……
"The pimples went when the breasts came,"
“乳房成熟时,痘痘也跟着不见了,”
she explained while she tussled with a dog, "but I kept the vulture's beak."
她边和猎狗扭打边解释,“只有鹰勾鼻改不了。”
Theon found his voice. "Why didn't you tell me?"
席恩找回了几分自制。“为什么不早告诉我?”
Asha let go of the hound and straightened. "I wanted to see who you were first. And I did.
阿莎放开猎狗,站起身来。“我打算先瞧瞧你现在是什么德行,而我果真不辱此行。”
" She gave him a mocking half bow. "And now, little brother, pray excuse me. I need to bathe and dress for the feast.
她朝他嘲弄地半鞠一躬。“现在哪,我的小弟弟,恳请您原谅我先失陪哦,我要回去沐浴更衣,准备参加宴席喽。
I wonder if I still have that chainmail gown I like to wear over my boiled leather smallclothes?"
哎呀,不知那件穿在皮甲内衣外的大锁子甲还在不在?”
She gave him that evil grin, and crossed the bridge with that walk he'd liked so well, half saunter and half sway.
她给了他一个邪恶的笑容,用他最欣赏的那种步伐跨过吊桥,悠闲地摇摆着。
When Theon turned away, Wex was smirking at him. He gave the boy a clout on the ear.
等席恩回过神来,只见威克斯朝他咯咯傻笑。他狠狠给了这小子一记耳光,
"That's for enjoying this so much." And another, harder.
“你他妈高兴个鬼,”又扇一记,这次更重,
"And that's for not warning me. Next time, grow a tongue."
“谁叫你不早说!下辈子,记得长舌头!”
His own chambers in the Guest Keep had never seemed so chilly, though the thralls had left a brazier burning.
虽然奴隶们已在他位于血堡中的卧室点起了火盆,他却感到前所未有的寒意。
Theon kicked his boots off, let his cloak fall to the floor, and poured himself a cup of wine,
席恩踢掉靴子,扔下斗篷,操起一杯葡萄酒,