but they are best spoken of privily.
我们能否私下谈谈?
"Very well." The harpist and the piper bowed and hurried out, while Cersei kissed her cousin chastely on the cheek.
“很好,”竖琴手和笛手一鞠躬,快速退出,瑟曦礼节性地吻了吻堂弟的脸颊,
"Leave us, Lancel. My brother's harmless when he's alone.
“去吧,蓝赛尔,我老弟孤身一人时没能耐。
If he'd brought his pets, we'd smell them."
假如他带了宠物,臭气我们早闻到了。”
The young knight gave his cousin a baleful glance and pulled the door shut forcefully behind him.
年轻骑士恶狠狠地瞟了一眼他的堂兄,重重地摔门离开。
"I'll have you know I make Shagga bathe once a fortnight," Tyrion said when he was gone.
“告诉你,我让夏嘎两周洗一次澡,”蓝赛尔走后,提利昂说。
"You're very pleased with yourself, aren't you? Why?"
“哟,怎么回事?瞧你挺得意嘛?”
"Why not?" Tyrion said. Every day, every night, hammers rang along the Street of Steel, and the great chain grew longer.
“为什么不呢?”提利昂说。日以继夜,钢铁街上工作不息,巨大的铁链越来越长。
He hopped up onto the great canopied bed. "Is this the bed where Robert died? I'm surprised you kept it."
他跳上华盖大床,“劳勃就死在这张床上?真令人惊讶,你还留着它。”
"It gives me sweet dreams," she said. "Now spit out your business and waddle away, Imp."
“它让我美梦连连,”她道,“好了,要说什么赶紧说,然后就滚吧,小恶魔。”
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Stannis has sailed from Dragonstone."
提利昂微笑道:“史坦尼斯大人已从龙石岛起航。”
Cersei bolted to her feet. "And yet you sit there grinning like a harvest-day pumpkin?
瑟曦猛地跳将起来,“什么?那你还坐在这儿笑得像个丰收宴会上的南瓜?
Has Bywater called out the City Watch? We must send a bird to Harrenhal at once.
拜瓦特集结都城守备队没有?得立刻往赫伦堡传信啊!
He was laughing by then. She seized him by the shoulders and shook him. "Stop it. Are you mad, or drunk? Stop it!"
他大笑起来,她用力抓着他的肩膀摇晃,“停!停!你疯了还是醉了?给我停下!”