Welcome to the Vicious 6.
欢迎来到极恶六天王的办公室。
Hello. Everybody is here for the interview? Me too.
大家好啊。你们都是来参加面试的吗?我也是。
What do you drive? I got a jet bike.
你开什么车?我有一辆喷气式自行车。
They're ready to see you, Mr. Gru.
他们准备好见你了,格鲁先生。
Oh, good. Great. Here we go!
哦,好的。太棒了。我们走吧!
Distinguished villains, my name is Gru!
各位杰出的坏蛋们,我叫格鲁!
I feel like I'm talking too loud, even though our proximity doesn't require this kind of volume!
我觉得我说话的声音太大了,尽管我们之间的距离并不需要这么大的音量。
You seriously think a puny little child can be a villain?
你真的觉得这么一个弱小的孩子,也能成为坏蛋吗?
Yes, I am pretty despicable. You don't want to cross me.
我是相当卑劣的呦。你不会想和我作对的。
Come back when you've done something evil to impress me!
当你做了一些让我印象深刻的坏事之后,再回来吧!
He took the stone! Get him!
他抢走了宝石!抓住他!
There's the little thief! Go, go, go!
那个小贼在那里!快跑!
Otto, take the stone back to the lair. I'll distract them!
Otto,把这块宝石带回咱们的老巢。我去吸引他们!
I'll handle this.
我来搞定他。
This is the biggest day of my life!
这是我人生中最重要的一天!
This kid just stole something from the worst villains in the world!
这孩子刚从世界上最坏的坏人那里偷走了东西!
Time to strike!
我们攻击吧!
Now I will be a supervillain.
现在我将成为一个超级大坏蛋。
Now, all I need is Otto. Where is Otto?
现在,我只需要Otto。Otto在哪里?
Are you pulling on my legs right now? Otto, where is the stone?
你在逗我吗?Otto,那块宝石在哪里?
Did you just trade my future for a bedrock?!
你用我的未来,去换了这么一块基岩吗?
Ooh, I didn't mean to scare you. Now, where is Gru?
哦,我不是故意要吓你的。说,格鲁在哪里?