手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

美国剧情电影《未曾走过的路》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Papa? Papa? Dad, are you okay? Papa?

爸爸?爸爸?爸,还好吗?爸爸?
Can I ask you a question? Okay.
可以问你一件事吗?可以啊。
What kind of endings do you prefer?
你喜欢哪种结局?
Depends on the story. What happens in yours?
看情况吧。你有什么故事?
In my story, a man sets off...
我在描述一个男人去旅行...
on a long voyage, and overcomes one obstacle after another.
长途旅行,克服很多困难
And on the last page, he has to decide to continue his life in exile,
到最后,他必须选择继续流浪,
or to come back home, to what was once his home.
或者回家,回到他有过的家。
Dad? Do you wanna tell me something?
爸?你有话想说吗?

美国剧情电影《未曾走过的路》预告片

We all have regrets.

人人都有遗憾。
Everything is open.
一切都是打开的。
Why does everyone continue to refer to Dad as if he's not here?
为什么讲得一副爸爸不在了?
Well, is he?
不是吗?
Dad, dad!
爸!
I just don't know what you're saying.
我听不懂你在讲什么。
I'm gonna have to make some hard choices.
我必须忍痛决定。
You keep reminding me of someone that I once knew.
你让我想起一位老朋友.
Where have you been all day, Dad?
爸爸,你一整天都去哪了?
Wake up, Leo. Leo.
里奥,醒醒。里奥。
However far away you go, you're always you.
无论你到天涯海角,你还是原来的你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obstacle ['ɔbstəkl]

想一想再看

n. 障碍,绊脚石

联想记忆
exile ['eksail]

想一想再看

n. 放逐,流放,被放逐者
vt. 放逐,流放

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。