I crossed the stars in a colony ship before stacks were invented.
在记忆备份发明之前,我曾乘殖民船穿越星际。
I left a dying Earth behind to seed a new world.
我离开了垂死的地球,去创造一个新的世界。
You're Mr. Kovacs.
你是科瓦奇先生。
I know what you dream of.
我知道你梦见了什么。
Your re-sleeving is now complete.
你的重生现已完成。
Bespoke design by Khumalo Bioware.
躯体由库马洛生化公司设计。
Military use only.
仅供军用。
Rapid healing, enhanced reaction time, among other bells and whistles.
快速愈合,提高反应时间,以及其他强化能力。
Oh, my.
哦,我的天啊。
Of all the god-forsaken rocks we've been to, we're right back where we started.
我们去过那么多被上帝遗弃的星球,现在又回到了起点。
Harlan's World?
哈伦世界?
I thought you swore you'd never return. What compelled you?
我以为你发誓不会回来了。是什么让你回来的?
I'm still looking for her. And I can't walk away.
我还在找她。我不能一走了之。
That's not love, it's obsession. That in time, even love turns to dust.
那不是爱,而是痴迷。随着时间的流逝,即使是爱情也会化为尘土。
Tak? Quell.
武?奎尔。
Whatever you need... whatever it costs... cut out their stacks and bring them to me.
无论需要什么,无论代价是什么,把它们的记忆备份拿来给我。
The whole planet's going to be hunting him.
整个星球都在追捕他。
We're in danger here.
我们在这里很危险。
Well, I assure you, measures will be taken.
我向你保证,我们会采取措施的。
I can destroy you so utterly nothing will be left.
我可以彻彻底底地毁灭你。
I've heard that one before.
这句话我之前就听别人说过了。
Activate Evergreen. Confirmed.
激活Evergreen。确认。
Are you so far gone you don't recognize yourself?
你不会迷失到连自己都认不出了吧?
How does it feel? To be afraid of death again.
感觉怎么样?害怕再次死亡。
Or is this your first time?
还是这是你的第一次?