It's Steve and Maggie – Wow English TV. Haha.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。哈哈。
Oh, Hello. It's you. I thought you were Maggie.
哦,你好,是你啊,我还以为你是麦琪呢。
I am hungry, so I am going for a midnight feast. Let's see what I've got in my fridge.
我饿了,所以我想来点夜宵,我们来看看冰箱里有什么。
Hihi. Oh, look. Yogurt. Do you like yogurt? I do.
嘿嘿,哦,看,酸奶,你们喜欢酸奶吗?我喜欢。
Yogurt finger, yogurt finger where are you?
酸奶手指,酸奶手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Do you want some too? Mmm. It's delicious.
我在这儿,我在这儿,你们也想来点吗?嗯,真好吃。
Oh, but what's that? It's sweeter and even more delicious.
哦,那是什么?它更甜,而且更好吃。
Look. Hihi. It's honey. Do you like honey? I do.
看,嘿嘿,这是蜂蜜,你们喜欢蜂蜜吗?我喜欢。
Honey finger, honey finger where are you?
蜂蜜手指,蜂蜜手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Do you want some too? Mmm. That's fantastic.
我在这儿,我在这儿,你们也想来点吗?嗯,真好吃。
But I know Maggie's got some chocolate, somewhere around here.
我知道麦琪有巧克力,就在这附近。
Maggie's chocolate might be in this cupboard. Let's have a look.
麦琪的巧克力可能在这个橱柜里,我们来看看。
AHA! Oh. Hey! That's not chocolate. It's jam. But I like jam. Do you? Yeah? Hahahi.
啊哈!哦,嘿!这不是巧克力,这是果酱。但我喜欢果酱,你们喜欢吗?嗯?哈哈。
Jam finger, jam finger where are you?
果酱手指,果酱手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Do you want some too? Mmm. Ohh. That's lovely.
我在这儿,我在这儿,你们也想来点吗?嗯,哦,真好吃。
But I am sure Maggie's chocolate is somewhere.
但我确定麦琪的巧克力就在某个地方。
Let's have a look in these drawers. No. NO! Oh, YES! Haha. I found the chocolate.
我们来看看这些抽屉里有没有。没有,没有!哦,有了!哈哈,我找到巧克力了。
Chocolate is my favourite. Is it yours? Yeah!
我最喜欢巧克力了,它是你们的最爱吗?耶!
Chocolate finger, chocolate finger where are you?
巧克力手指,巧克力手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Do you want some too? Mmm. That's lovely.
我在这儿,我在这儿,你们也想来点吗?嗯,真好吃。
But I better put it back. Hihi. Now, I fancy some ice-cream. Heey!
但我最好把它放回去,嘿嘿。现在我想吃点冰淇淋,嘿!
Ice-cream, ice-cream where are you?
冰淇淋,冰淇淋,你在哪儿?
There you are, there you are. I love you. Come on. Let's have some ice-cream.
你在这儿,你在这儿,我爱你。来吧,我们来点冰淇淋。
Heey! Ice-cream. This will be delicious. Do you like ice-cream? I love ice-cream.
嘿!冰淇淋,这一定很好吃,你们喜欢冰淇淋吗?我喜欢冰淇淋。
Ice-cream finger, ice-cream finger where are you?
冰淇淋手指,冰淇淋手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Do you want some too? Mmm. Hmmmm. Mm. Hm.
我在这儿,我在这儿,你们也想来点吗?嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯。
Steve? Steve?! Oh no, Maggie's coming! Oh, o.
史蒂夫?史蒂夫?!哦不,麦琪来啦!哦哦。
Hey! Hello Maggie. What are you doing?
嘿!你好,麦琪。你在干什么?
Oh, we're just singing the finger family. Oh, hello. Yeah! Really? Show me your fingers.
哦,我们在唱手指一家之歌。哦,你们好。耶!真的吗?给我看看你的手指。
Ok. Come on. Sing with me again. Are you ready?
好吧,来吧,再来和我一起唱,你们准备好了吗?
Abracadabra! Oh, Maggie. Hey look, it's the finger family. You know the song, don't you. Sing it with me.
阿布拉卡达布拉!哦,麦琪。嘿看,这是手指一家,你们知道这首歌的,不是吗。和我一起唱吧。
Daddy finger, daddy finger where are you?
爸爸手指,爸爸手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Oh, how do you do?
我在这儿,我在这儿。哦,你好吗?
Hello daddy finger, nice to meet you. Who's next?
你好,爸爸手指,很高兴见到你,下一个是谁?
Mummy finger, mummy finger where are you?
妈妈手指,妈妈手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Oh, how do you do?
我在这儿,我在这儿。哦,你好吗?
Hello mummy finger. Look, it's brother finger next.
你好,妈妈手指,看,下一个是哥哥手指。
Brother finger, brother finger where are you?
哥哥手指,哥哥手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Oh, how do you do?
我在这儿,我在这儿。哦,你好吗?
Nice to meet you brother finger, who's next? Yeah!
你好,哥哥手指,下一个是谁?耶!
Sister finger, sister finger where are you?
姐姐手指,姐姐手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Oh, how do you do?
我在这儿,我在这儿。哦,你好吗?
Nice to meet you sister finger. The last one is the baby.
你好,姐姐手指,最后一个是宝宝。
Baby finger, baby finger where are you?
宝宝手指,宝宝手指,你在哪儿?
Uaah, uaah. Oh, how do you do?
哇啊,哇啊。哦,你好吗?
Hey. Wow! Thanks. You see Maggie. They know the finger family song. Yeah. That was great.
嘿。哇哦!谢谢。麦琪你看到了吧,他们知道手指一家之歌。耶,太棒了。
Let's sing it again. Hold up your other hand. OK. Abracadabra. Oh, wow!
我们再来唱一遍,举起你的另一只手。好。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,哇哦!
Look at all the animals. Can you find the lion? Yeah!
看看这些动物吧,你能找到狮子吗?耶!
Lion finger, lion finger where are you?
狮子手指,狮子手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Roar, roar, roar! Wow! Now, find the snake.
我在这儿,我在这儿,嗷,嗷,嗷!哇哦!现在来找蛇吧。
Snake finger, snake finger where are you?
蛇手指,蛇手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Ssss, sss, ssss! Wow! Oh, I don't like snakes. Where's the parrot?
我在这儿,我在这儿,嘶,嘶,嘶!哇哦!哦,我不喜欢蛇。鹦鹉在哪儿?
Parrot finger, parrot finger where are you?
鹦鹉手指,鹦鹉手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Squawk, squawk, squawk! Oh, what a noisy parrot. Where's the elephant?
我在这儿,我在这儿,哇,哇,哇!哦,这只鹦鹉真吵。大象在哪儿?
Elephant finger, elephant finger where are you?
大象手指,大象手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Hoo, hoo, hoo! Wow! Now, can you find the monkey?
我在这儿,我在这儿,哞,哞,哞!哇哦!现在,你能找到猴子吗?
Monkey finger, monkey finger where are you?
猴子手指,猴子手指,你在哪儿?
Here I am, here I am. Whoop, whoop, whoop! Hihi. Wow! Ok. Thank you.
我在这儿,我在这儿,呜,呜,呜!嘿嘿。哇哦!好,谢谢你。
Hey Maggie that was great! Yeah! Oh, hey Steve.
嘿,麦琪,这太棒了!耶!哦,嘿史蒂夫。
Let's have a midnight feast. Hihi. Ehm, no thank you Maggie. Oh. I think I'll go to bed. Ok, see you. Bye bye.
我们来吃点夜宵吧,嘿嘿。嗯,不用了,谢谢你,麦琪。哦。我得去睡觉了,好,回头见,拜拜。
Night, night. Night, night Steve. Ho. Haha.
晚安,晚安。晚安,晚安,史蒂夫。吼,哈哈。
I think Steve's got some ice-cream here. Yeah! Haha. Ice-cream, ice-cream, where are you?
我觉得史蒂夫这里有冰淇淋,耶!哈哈。冰淇淋,冰淇淋,你在哪儿?
Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。