It's Steve and Maggie – Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Ok, back. Back. Back. Yeah. Back. Back. Ok and stop.
好,倒,倒,倒,好的,倒,倒,好,停。
Oh, hello boys and girls. Hi. I am moving house. I need big strong muscles for this job. Haha.
哦,孩子们,你们好,嗨。我在搬家呢,干这事需要强壮的肌肉,哈哈。
Have you got big muscles? Have you got big muscles? Show me. Haha. Yeah! Great.
你们有大块肌肉吗?你们有大块肌肉吗?给我看看,哈哈,耶!太棒啦。
But hey! It's time to get my furniture out of the lorry.
嘿!该把我的家具搬下卡车了。
Oh, don't worry, Maggie's going to help. Right. Let's start.
哦,别担心,麦琪会帮忙的,对,我们开始吧。
Grrrh. Oh. Ou. Haha. Hey! Look! What's this? Yeah! It's a bed. Ok Maggie. Take the bed away.
呃,哦,哦。哈哈。嘿!看!这是什么?对啦!这是一张床。好的,麦琪,把床搬走吧。
Right. What's next? Ok. In the house. Ufff. Hey, look. What's this? Yeah! It's a cupboard.
好,下一件要搬的是什么?好,搬到屋里去。呼,嘿,看,这是什么?对啦!这是一个橱柜。
Say it with me. It's a cupboard. It's a cupboard. He Hey. Ok Maggie. Put the cupboard in the house.
和我一起说,这是一个橱柜,这是一个橱柜。嘿嘿。好了,麦琪,把橱柜搬到屋里去。
Ok. What's next? Ok! Pfff. Look. What's this? Yeah! It's a toilet.
好,下一件要搬的是什么?好!噗,看,这是什么?对啦!这是一个马桶。
Say it with me. Come on. It's a toilet. It's a toilet. Yeah!
和我一起说,来吧,这是一个马桶,这是一个马桶,对啦!
Ok Maggie. Put the toilet in the house. Right. Here we go again. OK. In the house.
好,麦琪,把马桶搬到屋里去。对,我们再来搬。好,搬到屋里去。
Haha. Haha. Hey. Look! What's this? Yeah! It's a bath. Yeah! Uf. Hey Maggie. Help! Uh oh.
哈哈,哈哈。嘿,看!这是什么?对啦!这是一个浴缸,对啦!哦,嘿麦琪,帮忙!哦哦。
Coming! Haha! Thank you Maggie. Oh, that's better. Great! Finished. Ok!
来啦!哈哈!谢谢你,麦琪。哦,这样好多啦。太棒啦!搬完啦!好。
Come on then, let's look inside my new house. Yeah!
来吧,到我的新房子里看看吧,耶!
Hey! Wow! Hey loo ... Hey. HEY! Look! What's that?
嘿!哇哦!嘿看……嘿,嘿!看!那是什么?
Ohhh. It's a toilet! A toilet here? That's not right. Oh dear. Oh no!
哦,那是一个马桶!那里放一个马桶?这样可不对,哦天哪,哦不!
Haha! Oh. Hey. What's wrong here? Yeah!
哈哈!哦,嘿,这里有什么不对的吗?耶!
Look. What's that? What is it? Yeah! It's a bed. A bed? Here? Oh dear. Oh NO!
看,那是什么?这是什么?对啦!这是一张床。一张床?在这里?哦天哪,哦不!
Haha. Oh. Look! Hey! Is this ok? Here!? NO! What is it? What is it? Yeah! It's a bath.
哈哈。哦,看!嘿!这样对吗?这里!?不!这是什么?这是什么?对啦!这是一个浴缸。
Oh dear. Maggie has been very naughty. Where is Maggie? Maggie?! Maggie! Haha!
哦天哪,麦琪太调皮啦。麦琪去哪儿了?麦琪?!麦琪!哈哈!
Maggie. Hehe. Maggie. Where is Maggie? Oh Look. There's Maggie. What's she got? Hehe. Ah!
麦琪。嘿嘿。麦琪,麦琪在哪儿?哦看,麦琪在那儿,她拿什么了?嘿嘿。啊!
It's my cupboard. Yeah! Oh Maggie, you naughty naughty bird. Put the cupboard in the house.
这是我的橱柜。对啦!哦麦琪,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟,把橱柜放到屋里去。
Ok, time to move the bed, the cupboard, the toilet and the bath again.
好,现在又该挪床、橱柜、马桶和浴缸了。
Back with my big muscles. Bye bye. See you next time.
带着我的大块肌肉回去喽,拜拜,下次见。
Oh Maggie. Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
哦麦琪。耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。