It's Steve and Maggie – Wow English TV. Haha.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。哈哈。
Let's go to the castle. Haha. Good idea. Let's go to the castle. Yeah!
我们去城堡吧。哈哈,好主意,我们去城堡吧。耶!
But how do we get there? Let's go on your new motorbike. No, we can't go by motorbike. Hmm, because ...
我们怎么去呢?我们坐你的新摩托车去吧。不,我们不能坐摩托车,嗯,因为……
Oh, this is great. Hey, look at my new motorbike. It's really fast.
哦,太棒啦。嘿,看看我的新摩托车,真的很快。
Hey, say with me. But really fast too, "it's a motorbike". "It's a motorbike." "It's a motorbike."
嘿,和我一起说,但要说得很快。“这是一辆摩托车。”“这是一辆摩托车。”“这是一辆摩托车。”
What is it? "It's a motorbike". "It's a motorbike." "It's a motorbike." Yeah!
这是什么?“这是一辆摩托车。”“这是一辆摩托车。”“这是一辆摩托车。”耶!
Let's go for a ride. Helmet on. Ok. Ready. Steady. Oooaaaa.
我们去兜风吧。戴上头盔,好的,准备好啦,出发。啊。
You see. Ooo. So we can't go by motorbike. Let's go by bus.
你看到了吧。哦,所以我们不能坐摩托车去。我们坐公交车去吧。
I don't want to go by bus. No. I don't like the bus station. Because ...
我不想坐公交车,不。我不喜欢公交站,因为……
Oh, I am looking for my bus and Maggie, of course. Can you see them? I can't. There are so many busses here.
哦,我在找我们要坐的公交车,当然还有麦琪。你们能看到他们吗?我看不到,这里的公交车太多啦。
Hey, say with me. But slowly. "There are busses." And again. "There are busses." One more time. "There are busses."
嘿,和我一起说,但要说得慢一点,“这里有很多公交车。”再来一遍,“这里有很多公交车。”再来一遍,“这里有很多公交车。”
Too many busses. Hey Steve. Oh look, there's Maggie. Come on, let's go.
太多公交车啦。嘿史蒂夫。哦看,麦琪在这里,来吧,我们走。
Look out! There's a bus! I know there's a bus. NO! There's a bus! Ooohh! There's another bus.
当心!有车!我知道这里有车。不!有车!哦!这里还有一辆车啊。
You see Maggie. OK. Then let's go by boat.
你看到了吧,麦琪。好吧,那我们坐船去。
No, I don't like boats either. Uh-oh. Remember last time? Agrrrr.
不,我也不喜欢船。啊哦。记得上一次吗?呃。
Oh, hey. It's a beautiful sunny day, great to go sailing in a boat.
哦,嘿,今天是个大晴天,驾船航行是很不错的。
Look, there's a boat, there's a boat, there's a boat. There's my boat.
看,这里有一条船,这里有一条船,这里有一条船。这是我的船。
Hey Steve. Oh, hey Maggie. What are you doing? I am going sailing in a boat. But there isn't a boat.
嘿史蒂夫。哦,嘿麦琪。你在干什么?我要驾船航行。但是这里没船呀。
What do you mean, there isn't a boat.
你什么意思,这里没有船。
Ohhh, you're right Maggie. There isn't a boat. Look, there isn't a boat.
哦,你说得对,麦琪,这里没有船。看,这里没有船。
Say it with me, "there isn't a boat". One more time "there isn't a boat". Pffff.
和我一起说,“这里没有船”。再来一遍,“这里没有船”。噗。
Haha. Brrrr. That water was really cold. Hihi. Ok Steve. So no boat. No trains. No busses. No motorbike.
哈哈。噗,水真凉。嘿嘿。好吧,史蒂夫,不坐船、不坐火车、不坐公交车、不坐摩托车。
Let's go by helicopter. No. Plane. No. Hot air balloon.
我们坐直升机吧。不。飞机。不。热气球。
Hot air balloon? What? Ok. Let's go by hot air balloon. Haha. Wow! Maggie. This is GREAT! Yeah.
热气球?什么?好吧,我们坐热气球去吧。哈哈。哇哦!麦琪,太棒啦!耶。
Look, there's a plane. Yeah! It's getting bigger. And Bigger. And BIGGER! Oh Maggie. OH!
看,这里有一架飞机。耶!它变得越来越大、越来越大、越来越大啦!哦,麦琪。哦!
Oh, where are we? Oh no. We're flying over an airport. Uh-oh. Look, there are planes everywhere.
哦,我们是在哪儿呀?哦不,我们在飞机场上空。啊哦。看,这里到处都是飞机。
There are planes. There are planes. There are planes.
这里有好多飞机,这里有好多飞机,这里有好多飞机。
There are planes. There are planes. There are planes.
这里有好多飞机,这里有好多飞机,这里有好多飞机。
Oh no. Look, there's a really big plane. Ohh. Are there any planes? No, there aren't. No.
哦不,看,这里有一架大飞机。哦。还有其他飞机吗?没有了。没有了。
Good. Maggie, that was crazy. Yeah! So many planes. But look around.
太好了,麦琪,刚才太疯狂了。嗯!好多飞机啊。看看周围吧。
Hey! There aren't any planes. Hihi. Say it with me. But slowly. "There aren't any planes."
嘿!没有飞机啦。嘿嘿。和我一起说,但要说得慢一点,“这里没有飞机了。”
And again. "There aren't any planes." Last time. "There aren't any planes."
再来一遍,“这里没有飞机了。”最后一遍,“这里没有飞机了。”
No, hihi. Ahhh. Oh, look. Hey. We are nearly at the castle.
没有了,嘿嘿。啊,哦,看。嘿,我们快到城堡啦。
Yeah! Look, I can see the castle. Hihi. It's getting bigger. And bigger. And bigger.
耶!看,我能看见城堡了。嘿嘿。它变得越来越大、越来越大、越来越大了。
Yeah! Hoho. Wow! Maggie. We're here at the castle. Yeah!
耶!吼吼,哇哦!麦琪,我们到城堡啦。耶!
Hey. Wait a minute. How do we stop?! Oh no, Maggie. Stop, stop.
嘿,等一下,我们怎么停下来呀?!哦不,麦琪,停,停。
Stop Maggie, stop. Oh no. Uh-oh. Oh no. Look. The castle is getting smaller and smaller and smaller.
停下,麦琪,停。哦不,哦哦。哦不,看,城堡变得越来越小、越来越小、越来越小了。
Maggie, what do we do? I don't know. Oh dear. Oh Maggie. Why didn't we go by bus. What!
麦琪,我们怎么办?我不知道。哦天哪,哦麦琪,我们为什么不坐公交车来呢。什么!
Or by train. What?! Or by car. Oh yeah! Car. Uh-oh.
或者坐火车。什么?!或者坐汽车。哦对!汽车,哦哦。
Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。