declaring themselves her loyal servants in all things,
就连连许诺,宣称他们彻头彻尾是她忠实的仆人,
but from Quaithe she had gotten only the rare cryptic word.
但从魁晰那儿,她只得到寥寥几句含糊隐秘的言词,
And it disturbed her that she had never seen the woman’s face.
而且她从没见到那女人的脸,这让她很不安。
Remember Mirri Maz Duur, she told herself. Remember treachery.
记住弥丽.马兹.笃尔,她告诉自己,记住背叛。
She turned to her bloodriders. We will keep our own watch so long as we are here.
她转向她的血盟卫。我们留在这里一天,就得保持继续站哨。
See that no one enters this wing of the palace without my leave,
未经我允许,任何人都不得进入这一侧的厢房。
and take care that the dragons are always well guarded.
尤其是这些龙,必须时刻小心看守。
It shall be done, Khaleesi,Aggo said.
遵命,卡丽熙,阿戈说。
We have seen only the parts of Qarth that Pyat Pree wished us to see, she went on.
我们只看到魁尔斯的一部分——俳雅.菩厉希望我们看到的部分,她续道,
Rakharo, go forth and look on the rest, and tell me what you find.
拉卡洛,我要你深入查看其余的部分,把所见所闻向我回报。
Take good men with you—and women, to go places where men are forbidden.
带上得力的人手——以及几位女人,以进入男人禁入的地方。
As you say, I do, blood of my blood,said Rakharo.
遵命,吾血之血,拉卡洛说。
Ser Jorah, find the docks and see what manner of ships lay at anchor.
乔拉爵士,我要你去找码头,看看那里停泊着什么样的船只。
It has been half a year since I last heard tidings from the Seven Kingdoms.
我已经半年没有听到七大王国的消息了。
Perhaps the gods will have blown some good captain here from Westeros with a ship to carry us home.
或许诸神会将某位好心的船长从维斯特洛吹到这儿来,用他的船载我们回家。
The knight frowned. That would be no kindness.
骑士皱了皱眉头。这可不算好意。
The Usurper will kill you, sure as sunrise.
篡夺者将杀死你,这和太阳会升起一样确凿无疑。
Mormont hooked his thumbs through his swordbelt.
莫尔蒙将拇指勾在剑带。
My place is here at your side.
我要留在您身边守护您。