When his mouth opened, his teeth gleamed like black needles.
他张开嘴,牙齿如黑针一般闪闪发光。
When does your ship return to Westeros, Captain?
船长,你的船何时再去维斯特洛?
Not for a year or more, I fear. From here the Cinnamon Wind sails east,
恐怕一两年之内不会。月桂风号将从这里启程向东,
to make the trader’s circle round the Jade Sea.
沿着贸易航线环行玉海。
I see,said Dany, disappointed. I wish you fair winds and good trading, then.
我明白了,丹妮有些失望。我祝你一路顺风,生意兴隆。
You have brought me a precious gift.
你给我带来了一份珍贵的礼物。
I have been amply repaid, great queen.
而我得到了丰厚的回报,伟大的女王。
She puzzled at that. How so?
她有些疑惑。怎么会?
His eyes gleamed. I have seen dragons.
他的眼睛闪烁着光芒。我见到了龙。
Dany laughed. And will see more of them one day, I hope.
丹妮笑了。希望有朝一日,你能见到更多。
Come to me in King’s Landing when I am on my father’s throne,
当我登上父亲的王座之后,来君临见我,
and you shall have a great reward.
你将得到一份丰厚的奖赏。
The Summer Islander promised he would do so,
盛夏群岛人保证一定照办,
and kissed her lightly on the fingers as he took his leave.
临行前轻吻她的十指。
Jhiqui showed him out, while Ser Jorah Mormont remained.
姬琪领他出去,乔拉.莫尔蒙留下来。
Khaleesi,the knight said when they were alone,
卡丽熙,等他们独处时,
I should not speak so freely of your plans, if I were you.
骑士开了口,如果我是您,可不会随便把计划说出去。
This man will spread the tale wherever he goes now.
这种人走到哪里,都会大肆宣扬。
Let him,she said. Let the whole world know my purpose.
由他去说,她道。就让全世界都知道我的决心。
The Usurper is dead, what does it matter?
篡夺者已死,我怕什么呢?
Not every sailor’s tale is true,Ser Jorah cautioned,
并非每个水手的故事都是真的,乔拉爵士警告,
and even if Robert be truly dead, his son rules in his place.
即使劳勃死了,也得由他的儿子来接替统治。
This changes nothing, truly.
说实在的,什么也没改变。