"You may leave us, Pod,"
“你可以下去了,波德,”
Tyrion told his squire.
提利昂告诉他的侍从。
Only when the boy was gone did he turn back to Lancel.
等孩子离开之后,他方才转身面对蓝赛尔。
"There is more?"
“还有什么事?”
"Yes. Her Grace bids me inform you that Ser Jacelyn Bywater defied a command issued in the king's own name."
“有。陛下命我通知你,杰斯林·拜瓦特爵士公然违抗国王陛下的谕令。”
Which means that Cersei has already ordered Bywater to release Pycelle, and been rebuffed. "I see."
看来瑟曦早已命令拜瓦特释放派席尔,却遭到断然拒绝。“我明白了。”
"She insists that the man be removed from his office and placed under arrest for treason. I warn you—"
“太后陛下她坚持要求撤换此人,并以叛国罪加以逮捕。我警告你——”
He set aside his wine cup.
他将酒杯放到一边。
"I'll hear no warnings from you, boy."
“别警告我,小子。”
"Ser," Lancel said stiffly.
“爵士!”蓝赛尔硬邦邦地说。
He touched his sword, perhaps to remind Tyrion that he wore one.
他碰了碰剑,或许想提醒提利昂,他也有武器。
"Have a care how you speak to me, Imp."
“跟我说话小心点,小恶魔。”
Doubtless he meant to sound threatening, but that absurd wisp of a mustache ruined the effect.
无疑他想作势威胁,但那簇可笑的小胡子毁了效果。
"Oh, unhand your sword.
“哦,剑是危险的东西,快放下。
One cry from me and Shagga will burst in and kill you.
你莫非不知我出一声,夏嘎就会冲进来把你大卸八块么?
With an axe, not a wineskin."
他杀人可是拿斧子,不是用酒袋哪。”
Lancel reddened; was he such a fool as to believe his part in Robert's death had gone unnoted?
蓝赛尔涨红了脸;难道他蠢到以为他在劳勃之死中的作为就神不知鬼不觉?
"I am a knight—"
“我是个骑士——”
"So I've noted.
“我明白。
Tell me—did Cersei have you knighted before or after she took you into her bed?"
那么告诉我——瑟曦是同你上床前还是上床后封你作骑士的?”
The flicker in Lancel's green eyes was all the admission Tyrion needed.
蓝赛尔那双碧眼里闪烁的目光招认了一切。
So Varys told it true.
看来瓦里斯所言是真。
Well, no one can ever claim that my sister does not love her family.
好吧,没人能指称老姐不爱自家人。
"What, nothing to say?
“怎么,没话说了?
No more warnings for me, ser?"
叫你别警告我么,爵士。”
"You will withdraw these filthy accusations or—"
“你必须收回这些下流的指控,否则——”
"Please. Have you given any thought to what Joffrey will do when I tell him you murdered his father to bed his mother?"
“拜托,你有没有想过,假如我告诉乔佛里,你为了唾他母亲而害死他父亲,他会怎么做呢?”
"It was not like that!"
“这不是实情!”
Lancel protested, horrified.
蓝赛尔惊恐地抗议。
"No? What was it like, pray?"
“不是?那请问,实情究竟是怎样?”
"The queen gave me the strongwine!
“烈酒是太后给的!
Your own father Lord Tywin, when I was named the king's squire, he told me to obey her in everything."
从我当上国王侍从的那天起,你父亲泰温大人就要我一切遵从太后的指令。”
"Did he tell you to fuck her too?" Look at him.
“包括跟她上床?”看看他,
Not quite so tall, his features not so fine, and his hair is sand instead of spun gold, yet still...
个子不太高,身材不算好,况且他的头发不是金色,而是沙棕,也罢……
even a poor copy of Jaime is sweeter than an empty bed, I suppose.
即便是詹姆的拙劣替身,也赛过空床。