Go back and tell her I beg her forgiveness.
回去告诉她,我恳求她的原谅。
Tell her that you frightened me, that I want no conflict between us, that henceforth I shall do nothing without her consent."
告诉她,你的来访让我又惊又怕。我不希望我们之间发生任何矛盾,从今往后,未经她同意,我不会轻举妄动。”
"But... her demands..."
“可……她要求……”
"Oh, I'll give her Pycelle."
“我会把派席尔还给她。”
"You will?" Lancel seemed astonished.
“是吗?”蓝赛尔一脸讶异。
Tyrion smiled. "I'll release him on the morrow.
提利昂微笑道:“我明天就放人。
I could swear that I hadn't harmed a hair on his head, but it wouldn't be strictly true.
虽然不能说“毫发无伤”,但我可以保证,他还算安好,
In any case, he's well enough, though I won't vouch for his vigor.
只是精力有些不济。
The black cells are not a healthy place for a man his age.
毕竟黑牢对他这种年纪的人而言,可不是个休闲的地方。
Cersei can keep him as a pet or send him to the Wall, I don't care which, but I won't have him on the council."
瑟曦要把他当宠物养着,或是送去长城,这我不管,就是不能要他留在御前会议。”
"And Ser Jacelyn?"
“杰斯林爵士呢?”
"Tell my sister you believe you can win him away from me, given time.
“告诉我姐姐,你相信只需多花一点时间,就能把他争取过去。
That ought to content her for a while."
这样应该可以暂时敷衍。”
"As you say." Lancel finished his wine.
“遵命。”蓝赛尔喝完他的酒。
"One last thing.
“最后一件事。
With King Robert dead, it would be most embarrassing should his grieving widow suddenly grow great with child."
劳勃国王已死,如果他悲伤的遗孀突然怀上孩子,肚子大起来了,这可难堪。”
"My lord, I... we... the queen has commanded me not to..."
“大人,我……我们……太后不准我……”
His ears had turned Lannister crimson.
他的耳朵涨成兰尼斯特家徽的红。
"I spill my seed on her belly, my lord."
“我都射在她肚子上,大人。”
"A lovely belly, I have no doubt.
“相信那是个可爱的肚子。
Moisten it as often as you wish... but see that your dew falls nowhere else.
你爱怎么滋润它都行……但绝不许失误,
I want no more nephews, is that clear?"
我不想再多个外甥,懂吗?”
Ser Lancel made a stiff bow and took his leave.
蓝赛尔爵士僵硬地鞠了一躬,转身离开。
Tyrion allowed himself a moment to feel sorry for the boy.
提利昂为这小子难过了一会儿。
Another fool, and a weakling as well, but he does not deserve what Cersei and I are doing to him.
又一个傻瓜,又一个弱者,但我和瑟曦这么对他也实在太残忍。
It was a kindness that his uncle Kevan had two other sons; this one was unlikely to live out the year.
好在上苍有眼,给了凯冯叔叔三个儿子,这一个大概是活不过今年了。
Cersei would have him killed out of hand if she learned he was betraying her,
瑟曦若是发现他出卖她,一定会除掉他,
and if by some grace of the gods she did not, Lancel would never survive the day Jaime Lannister returned to King's Landing.
就算诸神慈悲,她一直闭目塞听,那么等詹姆·兰尼斯特回到君临,他还是得死。
The only question would be whether Jaime cut him down in a jealous rage, or Cersei murdered him first to keep Jaime from finding out.
惟一的区别在于:他是死在詹姆的妒火之下呢,还是被瑟曦灭口,以防詹姆发现。
Tyrion's silver was on Cersei.
提利昂把注押在瑟曦这边。