手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > Emma的美味英语 > 正文

第66期:你会用英语问问题吗--反义疑问句(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Asking questions in English is so important for conversation and meeting new people.

无论是对于谈话还是和新人打交道而言,用英语提问都非常重要。

I'm Emma from mmmEnglish and in this lesson, I'm going to show you how to use question tags correctly.

我是Emma,欢迎来到Emma的美味英语,在本节课程中,我会向大家展示如何正确使用反义疑问句。

Question tags are really short questions that are put onto the end of statements or regular sentences, so that they become questions.

反义疑问句是非常短的问题,置于陈述句或者是一般的句子之后,这个句子就变成了疑问句。

He's from Brazil, isn't he?

他来自巴西,是吧?

You're hungry, aren't you?

你饿了,对吗?

They can't afford to buy a house, can they?

他们买不起房子,是吗?

Question tags are mostly used in spoken English and native English speakers use them all the time.

反义疑问句在英语口语中使用非常广泛,英语母语者一直会使用他们。

Now that you know about them, you will hear them all the time.

一旦你了解了它们,你就会一直听到它们。

Now, there's lots of different types of question tags but one great piece of news is that the rules are kind of simple to learn.

有不同类型的反义疑问句,但是好消息是规则学起来非常简单。

There's a couple of exceptions but generally the rules are pretty clear and simple.

当然也有一些例外,但是总的来说,这些规则都非常简单清晰。

So, let's get started!

所以让我们开始吧!

So, what are question tags?

那什么是一般疑问句呢?

They are questions but they use a different structure to regular questions.

它们是一些问题,但是它们和一般的问句结构不太一样。

They're a short question that we put on the end of a sentence or a statement.

它们是置于句末或者是陈述之后的短问题。

Here's a regular question: "Are you coming to the party?"

这是个一般疑问句:“你要去派对吗?

Here's a sentence: "You are coming to the party."

”这是个陈述句:“你要去派对。”

And here's a question tag: "You are coming to the party, aren't you?"

这是反义疑问句:“你要对派对,是的吧?”

Suddenly, we've got a question!

突然之间,我们就有了一个问题!

You're coming to the party, aren't you?

你要去派对,是吧?

So let me show you how to use question tags.

让我带大家看看如何使用反义疑问句吧。

下载.jpg

It's simple!

很简单的!

You take a statement: "They are coming."

先来一个陈述句:“他们马上就来了。”

And then you add your question tag: "aren't they?"

然后加上反义疑问:“是吗?”

So we have our subject, and auxiliary verb, and our main verb in our statement.

我们的陈述句中有主语、助动词、助动词。

And in our question tag, we've also got our auxiliary verb.

在我们的反义疑问句中,也有一个助动词。

We have a negative, we have 'not'.

还有一个否定的not。

And we have a personal pronoun, which matches the subject.

还有一个人称代词,和主语对应。

Got it?

懂了吗?

You'll see patterns between the main statement and the question tag.

你可以看到主句和句尾疑问之间的结构。

You'll see that the subject needs to match the pronoun.

你可以看到主语需要和代词匹配。

The auxiliary verbs need to be the same.

助动词要保持一致。

Now, in this example the statement is positive.

好的,在这个例子中,陈述句是肯定的。

But if we change our statement to a negative, watch what happens to the question tag.

但是如果我们换成否定句的话,看看疑问句尾有什么改变吧。

You aren't coming to the party, are you?

你不来派对,是吗?

We have the subject, an auxiliary verb, the negative not, and our main verb.

我们有主语,助动词,否定词not,还有主动词。

Then is the question tag, we have our auxiliary verb and our personal pronoun that matches the subject.

然后就是句末疑问,由助动词和与主语对应的人称代词对应。

So, see that the statement and the questions tag need to be opposites.

看到了吧,主句和反义疑问是相反的。

If the statement is positive then the question tag is negative.

如果主句是肯定句的话,反义疑问就是否定的。

If the statement's negative then the question tag is positive!

如果主句是否定句的话,反义疑问就是肯定的。

So, pay attention to the statement you need to know if it's positive or negative in order to make your question tag correctly.

所以一定要注意主句,你需要知道它是肯定的还是否定的,这样才能正确使用反义疑问。

You haven't been to Melbourne, have you?

你没去过墨尔本,对吧?

You don't like football, do you?

你不喜欢足球,对吧?

Next! If your statement has a modal verb, like will or should or could or can, then it follows the same pattern.

下一步!如果你的陈述句里面有一个情态动词的话,比如说will,should,could或者是can,还是遵循同样的结构。

The modal verb needs to be in the question tag!

情态动词需要出现在反义疑问中。

Your brother can help us, can't he?

你哥哥能帮助我们,对吧?

We shouldn't be doing this, should we?

我们不应该这么做,对吧?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
auxiliary [ɔ:g'ziljəri]

想一想再看

n. 帮助者,辅助物,助动词
adj. 附加的

联想记忆
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
pattern ['pætən]

想一想再看

n. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型
v. 以图案

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。