Have a seat, Mr. Nicholson.
请坐,尼科尔森先生。
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪里?
You can be any time you care to.
只要你愿意,随时都可以。
Love is drawn in the form of a circle.
爱情就像画出来的一个圆圈。
But forever. Always, and always.
一直在轮回,直到永远,永远。
The past doesn't just belong to old photos in history books anymore.
过去不再只属于历史书上的老照片了。
Now, we can live it. Touch it. Change it.
现在,我们可以驻留。触摸,以及改变。
Wherever you are. Whatever you are. I will find you. We'll find our way back.
无论你在哪里,不管你做什么,我都会找到你的。我们会找到回去的路的。
What if you go back and change your past but end up with no future?
如果你回到过去,改变了过去,却没有了未来,那该怎么办?
I'm starting to forget my wife.
我开始忘记我的妻子了。
Don't regret the past. That's what brings us to where we need to be.
不要追悔过去。正是它,把我们带到了我们需要的地方。
All set. Have a wonderful trip.
一切准备就绪。祝您旅途愉快。
5, 4, 3, 2...
5,4,3,2...
Let's see what the past has waiting for you.
让我们看看过去有什么在等着你。