To celebrate this St. Patrick's Day I've come up with this cocktail. It's called the Paddy Mcguinness and it's great.
为了庆祝圣帕特里克节,我想到了这款鸡尾酒。它叫帕迪麦吉尼斯,非常棒。
So let's do it, what I'm going to do is take some ice, put it into a little jug.
我们开始吧,我要做的是取一些冰,放进一个小罐子里。
If you want to do this for a party you can time this recipe by 5 or 10 or 20 and batch it up, so here is a batch of the Paddy McGuinness.
如果你想在派对上饮用它,你们可以提前5分钟,10分钟,20分钟进行调制,然后批量制作,这是一批帕迪麦吉尼斯。
Let me show you how to make it, it is beyond simple.
让我来教你怎么做这款鸡尾酒,它并不简单。
First up we're going to go in with the Guinness, 50 mils.
首先,我们要加入50毫升的吉尼斯黑啤酒。
Then we're going to go in with a nice smooth whiskey, single malt ideally, 50 mils, in we go.
然后我们要加入一种醇厚的威士忌,最好是单一麦芽威士忌,50毫升,倒进去。
And then condensed milk, oh, the flavours are my childhood, 50 mils.
然后是炼乳,味道跟我小时候一样,50毫升。
This has that lovely rich caramelly flavour, a little bit like a Bailey's.
它有浓郁的焦糖味,有点像贝利的味道。
Take another spoon, mix it up until it's fully dissolved.
用另一个勺子搅拌,直到它完全溶解。
Get yourself a nice glass, fill it with ice, and then pour the Paddy McGuinness into your glass.
拿一个漂亮的杯子,装满冰块,然后把帕迪麦吉尼斯倒进你的杯子里。
Little bit of nutmeg.
加点肉豆蔻。
Smells amazing, tastes amazing, and then we try it.
闻起来很香,味道很香,然后我们来尝一尝。
Cheers! Paddy McGuinness.
干杯!帕迪麦吉尼斯。
Every time an absolute winner.
每一次都是绝对的赢家。
The richness and the kind of slight bitterness of the Guinness is balanced with the sweetness and caramel of the condensed milk, that lovely hum of the whiskey, and then that fresh nutmeg on the top.
吉尼斯黑啤酒的浓郁味道和淡淡的苦味与炼乳的甜味和焦糖味、威士忌的美妙味道以及上面的新鲜肉豆蔻相平衡。
That will make people smile a lot, happy days!
那将会使人们笑很多,快乐的日子!