What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Star.
明星。
We need to talk to you about the four dead girls.
我们得跟你谈谈那四个死去的女孩。
You ever seen these girls before?
你以前见过这些女孩吗?
Am I a suspect?
我是嫌疑犯吗?
That's yours, right?
这是你的,对吧?
The lighter, it was found at the crime scene.
打火机是在犯罪现场找到的。
We got motive, we got access.
我们有动机,我们有途径。
Cops wanted to confirm you were on your way to see me last night.
警察想确认你昨晚是在来找我的路上。
The bald one, he thought I'd be all bent about you flirting with those poor girls.
秃头的那个,他以为我会对于你和那些可怜的女孩调情的事情屈从。
Why don't you tell me who you think's involved?
不如你告诉我,你觉得谁与此事有关?
I have nothing to do with it.
这事与我无关。
I got someone trying to pin a bunch of murders on me.
有人想把一系列的谋杀案栽赃给我。
In broad daylight?
在光天化日之下?
I'm not going back inside, especially not for something I didn't do.
我不会再进去了,尤其是为了我没做过的事。
What am I into?
我为什么要回去?
Show business, son.
这就是娱乐圈,小伙子。
I don't think you're involved in this any more than somebody wants you to be.
我不认为你和这件事有什么瓜葛,就像别人不希望你牵扯进来一样。
Hey, that source I told you about, when she was abducted.
我跟你说过的那个线人,她被绑架了。
I told you to be ready.
我告诉过你要准备好。