With the spices, you've got the Arabian food.
加上香料,你会做出阿拉伯食物。
You know, with the technical cooking and the cafe culture, you've got the French.
有了烹饪技术和咖啡文化,你就会做出法国式的食物。
But the actual Berbers, they use these tangias because it was portable.
但真正的柏柏尔人,他们会用这些tangia因为它方便携带。
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢。
Classic spice.
经典的香料。
Saffron, ok, goes in.
藏红花,好了,放进去。
Carrot goes in.
胡萝卜放进去。
One carrot, monsieur.
一根胡萝卜,先生。
Some little potatoes, little bit of garlic.
一些土豆,一点大蒜。
I think I'm done.
我想我买好了。
How cool is this!
这太酷了!
Yeah, I know I'm getting lamb.
是的,我知道我要吃羊肉。
I don't really know what he's going to give me.
我真的不知道他会给我什么。
It sort of look like a neck cut of chop.
它看起来有点像被割的脖子。
So he's going to literally stuff the meat in here.
所以他要把肉塞进去。
I mean, this is interesting, this is called Smen.
我的意思是,这很有趣,这叫Smen。
Now this is like a fermented butter.
这就像发酵过的黄油。
How much?
多少钱?
A tablespoon in.
一汤匙。
He's going to put salt and pepper in for me.
他要给我放盐和胡椒粉。
He will be very, very specific about the water.
这个水非常特别。
And then, Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢。
And now he's going to wrap it for me.
现在他要帮我包起来。
Ok Lets go and cook it!
好了,我们去煮吧!
What's quite interesting is my boy here.
有趣的是男孩在这里。
His job is to keep this fire stoked, to heat the water, to heat the baths.
他的工作就是生火,加热水,加热浴缸。
But at the same time, you'll see fellas, you know, five hours before lunch time or five hours before dinner coming down with random, you know, tangias giving it to him, disappearing.
但与此同时,你会看到小伙子,在午饭前5个小时或晚饭前5个小时,你知道,tangia给了他,然后消失了。
So I'll give him literally fifty pence or a quid in four or five hours time.
所以我会用四五个小时,所以给他50便士或一英镑。
You know, there's something about cooking in embers and ash.
你知道,用余烬和灰烬烹饪是有道理的。
There's a really hugging,
这是一个真正的拥抱,
sort of slow, gentle cook.
有点慢,温和的烹饪。
It's brilliant to see.
能见到这真是太棒了。
I mean, it's literally it feels like going back to Oliver Twist Days, you know.
我是说,这简直就像是回到了《雾都孤儿》时代。
Very, very cool.
非常非常酷。
So I'm just going to leave that stuff there.
我就把这些东西放在这里。
Hopefully, you won't get mine mixed up with other people's.
希望你不要把我的和别人的弄混了。
Merci monsieur.
谢谢先生。
OK, yeah.
好吧,是的。
Merci beaucoup .
非常感谢。
Right. So I've got a few bits and pieces to have with it.
我有一些片状块状食物在里面。
This will be the first time I've looked at it,
这将是我第一次看到它,
since we gave birth to it, but largely this is single boys, bachelors that do this,
自从我们做了它,但主要是单身男孩,单身汉做这个,
and then bring it back to home.
然后带回家。
You know, what are single British boys doing?
你知道,英国的单身男孩在做什么?
Doner kebabs, microwave meals. I'm just going to....
烤肉串,微波炉餐。 我要去....
And lets just have a look at how tender this is!
让我们看看它有多嫩!
Oh my lord!
噢,我的主!
And you see these garlic cloves, you know, we can just grab one of those one.
你看这些蒜瓣,我们可以拿一个。
You can replicate that in a pan at home.
你可以在家用平底锅复制。
It's slow cooking.
通过缓慢的烹饪。
So it's, you know, it's basically turning on the oven to about 150, you know, Celsius.
把烤箱的温度调到150摄氏度。
So about, say, 300 Fahrenheit and putting it in a pan with a lid.
大概300华氏度,把它放进有盖的平底锅里。
There's nothing per se special about this, apart from it's thick.
这道菜本身没什么特别的,除了很浓郁。
So I'm just going to bring this together.
所以我要把它们放在一起。
I'm going to put the carrot in.
我要把胡萝卜放进去。
Going to stuff it with that electric salad pick up some of that beautiful meat.
用沙拉填满它,拿一些漂亮的肉。
Brilliant!
太棒了!