手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

水煮大黄茎的3种方式

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Let me show you a really simple and reliable way to prep and cook rhubarb.

我来教你用一种简单而可靠的方法烹饪大黄茎。

I think rhubarb is one of the highlights of the year, it is so tasty.

我认为大黄茎是今年的亮点之一,很好吃。

It's just so juicy and delicious and tangy and gorgeous,

多汁,美味,浓郁,惊艳,

and we often use it as a fruit but actually it's a vegetable, okay?

我们经常把它当作水果但实际上它是一种蔬菜。

So I'm going to show you how to prep it, how to cook it.

我要向你们展示如何备菜,如何烹饪。

I want to just slice it up about a centimetre thick.

我要把它切成一厘米厚。

This is the rock chopping method

这就是摇滚乐切菜法

- so rock chopping is very very simple okay,

-摇滚乐切菜法非常非常简单,

you just do that, same time every single time,

你就这样做,每次都在同一时间,

and you move it down the vegetable or whatever it is that you're cutting.

然后把它移到蔬菜或任何你要切的东西上。

So let's just do it one more time and I'll show you, you can cut it in half and double it up.

我们再来做一次,我会给你们演示,你可以把它切成两半,再折起来。

You can see my thumb is placed back here, see the thumb right?

你可以看到我的拇指在这里,看到拇指了吗?

And you can see that I'm just doing this chopping, rock chopping,

你可以看到我只是在切,用这种方法切,

and I'm bringing my fingers towards my thumb.

我把我的手指朝向拇指。

On the rhubarb if you've got any leaves, simply remove them.

大黄茎上如果有叶子,直接把它们去掉。

You can't eat the leaves of rhubarb.

大黄茎的叶子不能吃。

You need for this a nice big pan.

你需要一个漂亮的大锅。

Get it on fairly high heat.

把火调到相当高的温度。

300 grams is a nice amount of sugar for two kilos of rhubarb.

300克糖配两公斤大黄茎绰绰有余。

If it is more acidic, you just add 50 grams more sugar and go with the flow.

如果它非常酸,你只需再加50克糖,然后只要味道合适就好。

I'm not gonna add any water at all, there's enough water in here.

我不打算加任何水,这里有足够的汁水。

One thing I do love to do myself, I just have a little bit of thyme that I put in there, you don't have to.

我自己喜欢做的一件事是,放一点百里香进去,你不需要放。

Put it in as a whole bunch, I'll take it out later, it's just going to kind of give a little bit of a nice kind of savoriness.

把它整块放进去,我一会儿把它拿出来,它会增加香味。

I tend to just take a thumb-sized piece of ginger

我一般只吃拇指大小的姜

- what I like to do is take these bits of skin, put those with boiling water and a little bit of lemon skin, right?

我要做的是把这些柠檬皮,放进沸水里去,再加一点柠檬皮,对吧?

Delicious little you know, therapeutic teas.

你知道的,使人放松的茶。

Or if you're cooking some rice

或者如果你在煮米饭

you know, just one cup of rice to two cups of water, pinch of salt, and some of those little skins,

一杯米加两杯水,一撮盐,再加一些柠檬皮,

and it will just infuse a lovely flavor into your simple rice. Very delicious.

就能给你的普通米饭注入一种美妙的味道。 很好吃。

I like just to grate it on a fine grater like this.

我喜欢像这样用磨碎器把它磨碎。

Basically it's like a teaspoon of ginger that goes in.

基本上就是放一茶匙姜进去。

And that is my basic kind of mothership rhubarb recipe.

这就是我制作大黄茎的基本配方。

Let's give it a nice little stir up, you'll see the natural water starting to come out of the rhubarb.

我们轻轻地搅拌一下,你会看到大黄茎的天然水分开始流出来。

The smell will be phenomenal, this will fill the house with the most amazing smells.

味道很惊人,这将使房子充满最令人惊叹的气味。

So give it a nice little stir, bring this to the boil, turn it down to a little simmer

稍微搅拌一下,将它煮开,小火慢炖

cook it for about 10 to 12 minutes,

煮10到12分钟,

that will give you perfectly cooked rhubarb and a kind of cordial.

这样你就能得到完美煮熟的大黄茎和一种甜酒。

Now if you want you can separate those and have a bottle of cordial and beautifully cooked rhubarb and do what you want with it, that cordial, ice, lemon juice, water, delicious little drink.

如果你想的话,可以把它们分开,拿一瓶甜酒,取一些煮得很好的大黄茎,你想怎么处理都行,甜酒,冰,柠檬汁,水,美味的小饮料。

Or, you can continue to cook it for about 20 minutes and you'll have a lovely thick compote.

或者,你可以继续煮大约20分钟,你会得到一个可爱的厚蜜饯。

Now, I'll let that cook and then I want to give you lots of ideas of how could you use that.

现在,我要烹饪,然后我想告诉你们如何使用它。

Not just crumbles, not just pies, let's think sweet savory breakfast brunch lunch dinner!

不只是面包屑,不只是派,让我们想想香甜可口的早餐,早午餐,午餐,晚餐!

Right, cook away...

好,继续做饭…

Okay so I've turned the heat off now, I gave it about 15 minutes.

好了,我已经把火关了,煮了15分钟。

And what you can do is remove the herb.

可以把草叶去掉。

So let's just talk about how do we serve it?

我们来说说怎么上菜吧?

Of course you could put that into a lovely pie,

你自然也可以把它放进派里,

you could serve it you know on lovely overnight oats like this, gorgeous.

你可以把它放在像这样的隔夜燕麦上,太棒了。

So that will keep in the fridge at least for a couple of weeks, happy days you can bag it up freeze it if you want.

这样至少可以在冰箱里保存几个星期,开心的时候你可以把它包起来冷冻一下。

But let's talk about savory first.

但我们先来说说味道。

If you were to take things like salami, prosciutto, ham...this is some bresaola

如果你拿意大利腊肠、熏火腿、火腿…… 这是一些布雷绍拉

which is a cured topside of beef, right?

它是腌过的牛肉表层,对吧?

And then to go with that we'll take a little bit of this beautiful poached rhubarb,

然后我们再放一点水煮大黄茎,

you know have it with some nice peppery rocket like that,

你知道,配上像这样的辣味,

and just finish it with a little squeeze of lemon juice and some olive oil, and a little bit of parmesan, and a touch of pepper.

最后加一点柠檬汁和橄榄油,再加一点帕尔马干酪,再加一点胡椒粉。

We can also go into the world of cocktails.

我们也可以配一些鸡尾酒。

What we can do is go slightly more bellini-like and get just that lovely kind of cordial over to your glass,

我们可以做的是稍微有点像贝里尼的东西,把这种提神酒倒进你的杯子里,

and then simply top it up with champagne.

然后简单地加满香槟。

If you want this delicious recipe then come over and see us on the JUM app.

如果你想要这个美味的食谱,那就来JUM app上观看我们的视频吧。

Cheers.

干杯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
peppery ['pepəri]

想一想再看

adj. 胡椒味的,暴躁的

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
savory ['seivəri]

想一想再看

adj. 可口的;风味极佳的;味美的 n. 开胃菜;[植

联想记忆
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
therapeutic [.θerə'pju:tik]

想一想再看

adj. 治疗的

联想记忆
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 快手马铃薯千层派 2022-03-20
  • 快速又简单的蛋炒饭 2022-03-25
  • 酸辣酱和酸奶色拉 2022-04-01
  • 摩洛哥美食(上) 2022-04-09
  • 摩洛哥美食(下) 2022-04-15
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。