Do you love this game?
你爱这项运动吗?
I mean, love it with your whole heart.
我的意思是,全身心地热爱。
Because if you don't, let's not even bother.
因为如果你不热爱的话,那我们就不用麻烦了。
Let's not open that door. They're just gonna slam it right in our face.
我们就不要打开那扇门。他们会直接把它甩在我们脸上。
I love this game. I live this game.
我爱这项运动。这项运动是我的生计。
There's a thousand other guys waiting in the wings who are obsessed with this game.
还有成千上万的执着于这项运动的人在等着出头。
Obsession's gonna beat talent every time.
执着总是比天赋更重要。
You got all the talent in the world, but are you obsessed?
你拥有世界上最棒的天赋,但你是否对其执着?
Let's face it. It's you against you out there.
让我们面对现实吧。你的对手就是你自己。
When you walk on that court... you have to think, "I am the best guy out there."
当你走上球场...你必须这么想:“我是最棒的。”
So let me ask you again. Do you love this game?
随意我再问你一遍。你热爱这项运动吗?