Listen here, Bob. Paramount is going to come crashing down. We need hits.
听着,鲍勃。派拉蒙就要完蛋了。我们需要点击量。
You've read "The Godfather," right?
你读过《教父》,对吧?
"The Godfather"? Sure, who hasn't?
《教父》?当然了,谁没读过啊?
We've been all over town. No one wants to make this movie, so I need you to produce it. Get going.
我们已经跑遍了整个镇子。没人想拍这部电影,所以我需要你来拍。放手去干吧。
I can't believe you told him you read it. You better read fast on the plane.
我真不敢相信你告诉他你读过《教父》。你最好在飞机上快速阅读一遍。
Oh yeah, that's big.
我去,这么厚啊。
"The Godfather" is putting in us too many problems.
《教父》给我们带来了太多麻烦。
And you want me to take care of it?
你想让我来处理吗?
Gangster movies are dead.
黑帮电影已经过时了。
This is not just some gangster film.
这可不是什么黑帮电影。
We need someone who understands Italians. Francis Ford Coppola. He's got a great vision.
我们需要懂意大利语的人。弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉。这人眼界很高。
We have to put this in the picture.
我们一定要把这个放在画面里。
A scene about gangsters arguing over sauce?
黑帮为酱汁争吵的一场戏?
No, a scene about family arguing over sauce.
不,是关于一家人为酱汁争吵的戏。
I got no cast.
我没有演员。
Do you think Pacino's actually a possibility?
你觉得帕西诺真的可以吗?
Cut it!
咔!
Marlon Brando is interested.
马龙·白兰度很感兴趣。
He's a nutcase!
他就是个疯子!
Can one then go right with this picture?
这个人符合吗?
You want to make a movie that's gonna make my people look like animals. And that ain't gonna happen.
你想拍一部让我的族人看起来像禽兽的电影。那是不可能的。
I respect what you're saying. And I think I have a solution to our problem.
我尊重你说的话。我想我有办法解决我们的问题。
You're still gonna try and make this thing?
你还打算这么做吗?
I got no choice.
我别无选择。
I took a chance on you and you stabbed me in the back.
我给了你机会,你却在背后捅了我一刀。
I won't judge you if you need to walk away from this.
如果你打算离开,我不会怪你的。
I'm not running either.
我也不会当逃兵的。
This is what it's all about.
这就是全部了。
The excitement, the thrill. That's movie's magic, baby.
兴奋,激动。这就是电影的魔力,宝贝。