It's mommy's first day back to the office this week.
今天是妈妈这周重回办公室的第一天。
I don't want you to go, don't go.
我不想你走,别走。
Ta-da. Wow. Uh, is it for your golf trophies?
塔哒。哇。是为了你的高尔夫奖杯吗?
It's for you.
是为了你。
They're turning your book into a movie.
他们要把你的作品拍成电影。
I wish I felt less itchy about it.
我真希望我没那么渴望。
Mhm-mhm, make the most of this.
嗯,好好利用这个机会吧。
I don't understand why you guys aren't answering any of my questions.
我不明白你们为什么不回答我的问题。
You're not saying anything.
你什么都没说啊。
There's a lot of photos missing.
有很多照片不见了。
I ate them. What?
我它们给吃了。什么?
I got married without even knowing what he would be like.
我结婚的时候甚至都不知道他是什么样的人。
You could return him.
你可以把他退货。
And what's the reason for returning your husband?
你把你的丈夫退货的原因是什么?
Where to start?
从哪里说起呢?
Oh my God. Who would do this? I'm a ghost.
哦,我的上帝。谁会这么做?我是一个鬼魂。
It's annoying that you're actually kind of attractive.
你其实挺有吸引力的,这就很烦人。
You want to take revenge like a man? You gotta dress like one.
你要想像个男人一样复仇,就得穿得像他们一样。
Or not take revenge, is the other option.
要么就不去复仇,这是另一种选择。
I met someone. Oh my God, is he married? No.
我遇到某人。天啊,他结婚了吗?没有。
Do you want dessert?
你要些甜点吗?
I will do bedtime.
我来负责睡前时间。
That's a risky move, promising bedtime.
承诺负责睡前时间是一个冒险的举动。
I really don't know how you ladies do it.
我真不知道你们这些女士是怎么做到的。
Mhm, witchcraft mainly.
嗯,巫术为主。
If I am a ghost... Why am I still getting cramps?
如果我是个鬼魂...为什么我还在抽筋?