In town, they tell the story of the "Marsh Girl". The one who grew up alone in the wild
镇上流传着一个关于“沼泽女孩”的故事。她在野外独自长大。
But they never really knew me. Like most stories, the facts don't weigh into it.
但他们根本不了解我。像大多数故事一样,这个故事也不是以事实为依据。
I didn't know how to do life. I was better off learning from the marsh.
我不知道如何生活。我宁愿还是在沼泽里学习。
Hello, Miss Kya.
你好啊,吉娅小姐。
I hear y'all buy mussels.
我听说你们要买贻贝。
The marsh taught me how to survive, but it couldn't teach me everything.
沼泽教会了我如何生存,但它不能教会我一切。
You can't live alone in the marsh forever.
你不能永远一个人生活在沼泽中。
Watch me. Alright.
走着瞧吧。好吧。
It's dangerous to live out here alone like this.
像这样一个人住在外面,是很危险的。
I'm fine.
我很好。
You're something else, ain't you.
你很与众不同,不是吗?
Ms. Catherine Clarke is charged with the murder of Chase Andrews.
凯瑟琳·克拉克女士被指控谋杀蔡斯·安德鲁斯。
Prosecution has announced it will seek the death penalty.
检方宣布将寻求判处死刑。
I'm going to get out of here, one way or the other.
无论如何,我都要离开这里。
Be careful. Y'all by your lonesome out there.
小心些。在外面你是一个人。
I will not live in fear.
我不会生活在恐惧中。
There are no footprints, fingerprints, nothing. Someone destroyed evidence.
没有脚印,指纹,什么都没有。有人销毁了证据。
I know you have a world of reasons to hate these people.
我知道你有很多理由恨这些人。
No, I never hated them. They hated me!
不,我从不恨他们。是他们恨我!
You want me to beg for my life? I won't.
你想让我哀求饶我一命吗?我不会的。
It's a dangerous world, ain't it.
这是一个危险的世界,不是吗。
I don't know if there is a dark side to nature. Just inventive ways to endure, against all odds.
我不知道大自然是否有阴暗的一面。我只知道用创造性的方式来突破万难。