Blue had a baby, that's impossible.
布鲁有了个孩子,这不可能。
Hey girl.
嗨,小姑娘。
You look just like your mother.
你和你妈妈长得好像。
I promise you, I am gonna get her back.
我向你保证,我会把她找回来的。
Genetic power has now been unleashed.
基因的力量现在被释放出来了。
We made a terrible mistake.
我们犯了一个可怕的错误。
The doomsday clock might be about out of time.
世界末日的钟声可能已经敲响了。
If our world's going to survive, what matters is what we do now.
如果我们的世界要存在下去,我们现在所做的就极其重要了。
I could use your expertise.
我需要你的专业知识。
You coming or what?
你来不来?
A baby raptor?
一只迅猛龙宝宝?
I made a promise we would bring her home.
我答应过要带她回家的。
You made a promise to a dinosaur.
你竟然答应了一只恐龙。
Yeah, why?
是啊,怎么了?
Everybody hold on to somebody.
大家都抓好了。
That can't be right.
事情不太妙。
What is that?
那是什么?
Biggest carnivore the world has ever seen.
世界上最大的食肉动物。
Run! No, no, no, no, no, no.
快跑!不不不不!
See? Not so bad.
看到了吗?还不算太糟糕。