They said I didn't belong. That it was impossible.
他们说我不属于这里。不可能做到的。
Look out! Jammed by the rookie!
当心!被这个菜鸟防住了!
That we'd never make it.
我们不可能成功。
It is a very special night for the Antetokounmpo family.
对于“字母哥”安特托昆博一家来说,这是一个特别的夜晚。
That we couldn't have an impact.
我们不会有影响力的。
But we knew together, we couldn't lose.
但我们知道,只要我们团结一心,就不会输。
Do you hoop?
要斗牛一下吗?
Hoop?
斗牛?
Basketball. Sure, we'll play.
就是打篮球。当然,我们来啦。
Papa always talks about opportunity. What if this is it?
爸爸总是谈论机会。如果这就是机会呢?
It's okay. We'll go again. We fall to get back up.
没关系。我们再来一次。跌倒了,就要爬起来。
If we're good, we can help mom and dad.
如果我们足够优秀,就能帮到爸爸妈妈。
When one person in the family scores, the whole family scores.
当一个家庭成员得分时,整个家庭都会得分。
You're illegal immigrants. We can get you all sent back home.
你是非法移民。我们可以让你们被遣送回家的。
This is our home.
这就是我们的家。
Give it your all.
全力以赴。
They can knock us down. But they can't stop us from getting back up.
他们能把我们打倒。但他们无法阻止我们重新站起来。
You know anything about Milwaukee, Giannis?
扬尼斯,你对密尔沃基有什么了解吗?
No sir, but I would love to learn.
没有,先生,但我很愿意去了解。
Giannis slams it! Are you kidding me?
扬尼斯来了个灌篮!你这是在逗我吧?