手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

传记剧情电影《哈里斯夫人去巴黎》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Mrs. Harris, what would I do without you?

哈里斯夫人,没有你我可怎么办?
Mrs. Harris is the soul of discretion.
哈里斯太太是个谨慎的人。
One would never know she'd been, but for the polish on my knobs.
如果不是我身上的抛光,谁也不会知道她是谁。
That's what we are Vi, the invisible women.
这就是我们,维,隐形女人。
Isn't it divine?
这简直是天赐之物啊。
500 pounds.
500英磅。
500 quid for a dress?
500英镑买条裙子?
When I put it on, nothing else matters.
当我穿上它时,其他一切都不重要了。
My Eddie would love to see me in a Dior gown.
看到我穿迪奥的礼服,我的埃迪一定会很高兴的。
War has been over a long time. Your Eddie is never coming back.
战争已经过去很长时间了。你的埃迪永远不会回来了。
There's nothing wrong with dreaming, Ada. That's what you are, you're a dreamer.
爱达,做梦没有错。这就是你,你是个梦想家。
You should have been receiving a war widow's pension. Comes to quite a tidy sum.
你应该领战争寡妇抚恤金的。这是一笔相当可观的数目。
Oh, it's my Eddie, it's a sign from my angel.
哦,是我的艾迪,是我的天使的指示。
What are you going to do?
你打算做什么?
I'm gonna buy a dress. A Christian Dior from Paris.
我要去买条裙子。一件巴黎的克里斯汀·迪奥出品的裙子。
Paris...
巴黎...
Excuse me dear, I'm after a frock, one of them 500 pound ones.
打扰一下,亲爱的,我想买件连衣裙,500英镑的那种。
You have the wrong place.
你找错地方了。
Please, let me escort you out.
让我送你出去吧。
No, no, no. Hang on a minute. I saved every penny scrubbing floors, so I can buy this frock.
不,不,不。等一下。我把擦地板的每一分钱都省下来了,所以我可以买这件衣服。

ewrvfe1nd6vqdpmpxqt4.jpg

Excuse me, but it would be my honor to have you view the collection as my guest.

不好意思,但我很荣幸你能以我的客人的身份来参观这些藏品。
Oh, that's lovely.
哦,太好看了。
A Dior dress is designed to astonish. How will you do that, Mrs. Harris?
迪奥的裙子就是为了让人惊艳而设计的。你要怎么做,哈里斯太太?
You are nobody. Invisible.
你谁也不是。就是个隐形人。
Madame, may I give you a lift?
夫人,我可以载你一程吗?
What was I thinking, coming here? I'm just a cleaner from London.
我是怎么想的,来了这里?我只是一个从伦敦来的清洁工。
No, you're a cleaner who dreams of the most beautiful gown in the world.
不,你是一位梦想能拥有世界上最漂亮礼服的清洁工。
It's not sewing, it's making moonlight.
这不是缝制品,这简直是在塑造月光。
You dare to follow your dreams, Mrs. Harris. Bravo.
你敢于追逐梦想,哈里斯太太。非常好。
This is not possible. Not at all.
这不可能。绝不可能。
Where are you going, Mrs. Harris?
你要去哪儿,哈里斯太太?
To see the boss.
去见老板。
Mrs. Harris, these are for you. From Mr. Marquis.
哈里斯太太,这是给你的。侯爵给的。
I've spent too long on my own, wishing my life away. You don't wanna do the same thing.
我一个人太久了,希望自己的生命赶快消逝。你不会想做同样的事的。
This is your chance.
这是你的机遇。
I have never encountered anyone like you.
我从未遇到过像你这样的人。
Come on girls, follow me.
来吧,姑娘们,跟我来。
Today, there's a new woman, a modern woman.
今天,这里出现了一位新女性,一位现代女性。
I thought it was too late. Now, I'm not so sure.
我过去以为,一切都太晚了。现在,我不那么确定了。
Who's that bloke?
那个家伙是谁?
That's the master himself, Mr. Dior.
那就是大师本人,迪奥先生。
He looks like my milkman.
他看起来像我的送奶工。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
divine [di'vain]

想一想再看

adj. 神的,神圣的
vt. 推断

 
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 
discretion [di'skreʃən]

想一想再看

n. 谨慎,判断力,个人选择,选择的自由
[计

 
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。