Why do you want to be a samurai?
你为什么想成为一名武士?
I lived in a bad part of town full of bad dogs. Everybody always picked on me.
我住在城里一个坏狗云集的破地方。每个人都欺负我。
I thought if I could be a samurai, it would change everything.
我就想,如果我能成为一名武士,一切都会改变。
Sounds like you need a mentor.
听起来你需要一位导师。
Perhaps a once great samurai who has fallen on hard times and maybe could use some help himself. But where could I find one?
也许一位曾经伟大的武士,在陷入困难时倒下了,他自己也需要一些帮助。但是我到哪里去找呢?
What? Get out of here! Who even made that?
什么?下来吧你!这是谁做的?
It's you!
是你!
Don't believe everything you read.
不要相信你看到的一切。
Samurai Hank, you have to do something!
汉克武士,你得做点什么!
You're under arrest.
你被捕了。
You wanted to be a samurai. Fun, isn't it? Go get 'em!
你想成为一名武士。很有趣,不是吗?去干掉他们!
Get back out there!
下去吧你!
Oh, my.
哦,我的天。
I've got to make this samurai thing work.
我得把武士的事做好。
Hey, this is the training montage, isn't it?
这就是传说中的特训,对吧?
Nope.
不。
Don't forget to land on your... feet.
记住要脚先落地。
We've gotta wipe that town off the map. Send a tweet to assemble the troops.
我们得把那个小镇从地图上抹去。发条推特召集部队。
Who knew an evil army could go through so many beans?
谁能想到一支邪恶的军队能吃掉这么多豆子?
What the mother father cocker spaniel is going on here?
这特么的小可卡犬是在干什么?
Time to finish this.
是时候做个了断了。
This might take a while.
这可能需要一些时间。