手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > 英文演讲录 > 正文

拳击少女Ritika Singh:千万不要忽视学业(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And I also believe that in life, no matter what you do every day, give you 100% because you never know what's coming for you.

我也相信,在生活中,无论你每天做什么,都要百分百地投入,因为你永远不知道会发生什么。

You never know what's the next step. Right?

你永远不知道下一步是什么,不是吗?

I don't know how Irudhi Suttru came to me.

我不知道伊鲁迪·萨特鲁是怎么来找我的。

Madhu Sir saw me fighting.

马杜爵士看到我在搏击。

I wasn't even aware that he's looking at me.

我都没意识到他在看我。

I just gave my best shot.

我只是尽最好的表现。

And he's like, who's this girl. She's good.

他说,那个女孩是谁,她不错。

And I'm like, okay, I'm doing a film.

我说,我在拍电影。

I was very happy.

我非常高兴。

So that's how it happened for me.

这就是发生在我身上的事情。

And when Irudhi Suttru started, I don't even know Tamil.

当Irudhi Suttru开始的时候,我甚至不懂泰米尔语。

I don't even speak Tamil.

我甚至不会说泰米尔语。

It was a very new thing for me to do acting.

演戏对我来说是一件很新鲜的事情。

I've never done it before. I've never even, I've never done actually. I've never done this, like talk to people and face cameras.

之前从来没做过。我从来没做过,从来没有面对镜头跟人说话。

So I, that's why I look really bad sometimes in pictures, I'm always like…

所以我,这就是为什么有时候我在照片里看起来很糟糕,我总是……

Because I don't know, the camera is on me. I get really awkward.

因为我不知道照相机在拍我。我很尴尬。

So I just give my 100%, that's it. That's all I do.

所以我只会全力以赴,仅此而已。 那就是我做的。

What else do I have to say?

我还能说什么?

Yeah, do not fall for bad things.

不要沉迷于不好的事情。

I know our age, 22, 23, 21, we get attracted towards things that are sort of negative.

我知道在我们22 23 21岁的时候,我们会被一些消极的东西吸引。

Towards negative people who try to be very smart and play with us.

对那些试图变得很聪明,和我们玩的消极的人。

I've been played many times. Yeah, I've been a lot, but I'm learning.

我被耍过很多次。是的,很多次,但是我一直在学习。

I still am played with every day, but I learned from my experiences, that's, what's the most important thing in life.

我仍然每天都在玩,但我从我的经历中学到了什么是生命中最重要的事情。

Learn from your mistakes. Don't just let mistakes happen.

从错误中汲取教训。不要让错误发生。

And then, you know, they'll happen again because you're not learning, so learn!

然后,你知道,它们会再次发生,因为你没有学习,所以要学习!

And you know what? Don't do drugs.

你知道吗,不要沾染毒品。

Please don't do drugs and alcohol, and all I've never…Can you believe this? I'm such a nice kid.

拜托别吸毒别喝酒,你能相信吗?我真是个好孩子。

I've never touched alcohol. I've never touched a cigarette in my entire life and drugs. NEVER.

我从没沾过酒。我这辈子从没碰过香烟和毒品。从来没有。

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢,谢谢。

I've never, I've never done it because, because I had, I had something that was very important in my life and that was my sports.

我从来没有,我从来没有这样做过,因为我生命中非常重要的东西,那就是我的运动。

As a sportsperson, if I do all that, I lose my career.

作为一名运动员,如果我做了所有这些,我就会葬送我的职业生涯。

I lose my life.

失去我的生命。

What else? Yeah. Work out! Work out every day.

还有呢?锻炼!每天锻炼!

Like, go for a run, go for a jog, whatever, work out.

比如,去跑步,慢跑,锻炼身体。

Because I think that your body, your body is your best... is your best accessory.

因为我认为你的身体,你的身体是你最好的…是你最好的东西。

You don't need no earrings, jackets, clothes if you have a hard body, right?

如果你身材好,就不需要不戴耳环,夹克,衣服装饰,对吧?

So I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.

天哪,对不起。

So just, you know, exercise because your body is your best accessory.

所以,你知道,锻炼身体,因为你的身体是你最好的配件。

So make sure you work on it every day, eat good food.

所以确保你每天都在锻炼,好好吃饭。

I also love junk food.

我也喜欢快餐。

I'm a huge McDonald's fan, but then I have to sometimes control.

我是麦当劳的超级粉丝,但有时我不得不控制自己。

Not because I'm in films, not because I'm an actress because I'm a human and my body supports me every day of my life.

不是因为我在拍电影,不是因为我是演员,因为我是人,我的身体支撑着我的每一天。

I've been living happily since 23 years, okay?

我已经幸福地生活了23年,是吗?

Because my body has supported me so well.

因为我的身体很好地支撑着我。

So it's your time to give something back to your body, your body deserves it.

所以现在是你回馈身体的时候了,这是你的身体应得的。

Okay, so eat well, work out, and stay focused.

吃好,锻炼好,保持专注。

Don't fall for bad things because you never know what life will throw at you next.

不要迷恋上坏事,因为你永远不知道下一个生活会是什么样子。

Maybe something very good, something very big and huge and positive is waiting for you, but you don't see it, and you get… you get demotivated by signals not working for you.

也许一些非常好的、非常大的、非常积极的事情正在等待着你,但你没有看到,你被那些对你不起作用的信号而失去了动力。

Don't let that happen.

不要让那种情况发生。

Stay positive, always.

永远保持积极。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
accessory [æk'sesəri]

想一想再看

adj. 附属的(副的,辅助的)
n. 附件,

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
junk [dʒʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船
vt. 丢

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。