My name is Alithea. My story is true.
我叫阿莉西亚。我的故事是真实的。
I am a solitary creature by nature.
我是一个天煞孤星。
I have no children, no siblings, no parents. I did once have a husband.
我没有孩子,没有兄弟姐妹,没有父母。曾经有过一个丈夫。
If there is fate, who can say?
如果这就是命运,谁能说得清呢?
But in the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, I chose a memento.
但在伊斯坦布尔的大巴扎,我选择了一件纪念品。
I like it. Whatever it is, I'm sure it has an interesting story.
我喜欢这个。不管它是什么,我相信它背后一定有一个有趣的故事。
So, what would you wish for? What is your heart's desire?
那么,你会许什么愿呢?你内心的渴望是什么呢?
I do have a question. What does one do with three wishes?
我确实有个疑问。为什么一个人只能许三个愿望?
You'll see.
你会知道的。
Oh.
哦。
There's no story about wishing that is not a cautionary tale.
所有关于许愿的故事都是警世故事。
We all have desires, even if they remain hidden from us.
我们都有欲望,即使我们把它藏得很深。
But it is your story, and I cannot wait to see where it goes.
但这是你的故事,我等不及要看它的走向了。
Or how it might end.
或者是它的结局如何。
Hello. Hello.
你好。你好。
He'll be staying for a while.
他会在这里待一段时间。
I'm beginning to wish we'd never met.
我开始希望我们从没遇见过。
Don't say that!
不要说这个!
Make a wish! Save yourself!
许个愿望吧!拯救你自己!
I have a wish.
我现在有一个愿望。