Hey, look out the window.
嘿,看看窗外。
Welcome to Mopane guys.
欢迎来到Mopane。
Thank you so much for having us.
非常感谢你的热情相邀。
This is my chance to reconnect with the girls.
这是我和小姑娘们重建关系的机会。
Did mom shoot some of these?
这些是妈妈拍的吗?
This little bump right here, that's you.
这个小肿块,就是你。
I still miss her every day.
我还是每天都想念她。
What's that? There's something crossing up ahead.
那是什么?有个东西在前面路口。
Keep the girls in the car.
让姑娘们待在车里。
Stay in the car, okay, just stay in the car. What happened?
待在车里,好吗,待在车里。发生了什么事?
Diabolo.
Diabolo。
Okay, what's he saying?
他在说什么?
Diabolo it means devil.
Diabolo的意思是魔鬼。
I've never seen anything like this.
我从来没见过这样的场面。
Multiple attacks without eating its prey.
不断攻击却不吃猎物。
Lions don't do that. At least no lion I've ever seen.
狮子不会那样做。至少我没见过狮子那样做。
Go back to the girls.
回到女孩们身边去。
Dad please! Dad!
爸爸!爸爸!
Mare! Mare you gotta drive, you gotta drive! Go, go! Drive!
梅尔!梅尔,你来开车,你来开车!快走,快走!
Breathe, breathe, slow down.
深呼吸,深呼吸,慢下来。
We're in his territory now.
我们现在在他的地盘上。
It's the law of the jungle, it's the only law that matters.
这就是丛林法则,也是唯一重要的法则。
Dad, they've got guns.
爸爸,他们有枪。
You shouldn't be out here.
你们不应该在外边的。
What are you doing? Stop! Stop!
你在干什么?快住手!快住手!
I gotta get my girls out of here.
我得带我的女儿们离开这里。
I need you to trust me right now.
你现在必须要相信我。
I'm coming back.
我会回来的。
Don't move, okay.
不要动,好吧。
Where did he go?
他去哪里了?