Welcome home, Star family.
欢迎回家,逐星家族。
Look out, world. Star man is back.
当心,这个世界,星侠回来了。
I think that there's a real opportunity here, Court, for you to learn directly from him.
我觉得这是个很好的机会,康特尼,你可以直接向他学习。
I can train you. I can show you some pretty great tricks.
我可以训练你。可以给你展示一些很棒的技能。
We're gonna get you on a good career path, okay? We're gonna find you a great job.
我们会帮你找到一条光明的职业道路。我们会给你找份好工作的。
Hey, that sounds terrible.
嘿,听起来可不怎么样。
We have been doing everything we can to fit in here.
我们一直在竭尽所能融入这里。
Would you like some help with that? We can help the bad guys break... good.
需要我帮你吗?我们可以帮助坏人突变成好人。
We don't want you here.
我们不希望你出现在这里。
They're not our enemies anymore.
他们不再是我们的敌人了。
You let half the villains that killed our friends move in next door!
你竟然让杀了我们朋友的坏人中的一半,都搬到了隔壁!
No matter what evil comes our way next, we'll be unstoppable.
不管接下来会有什么邪恶降临,我们都将势不可挡。