The true breakthrough will come not when we create an artificial intelligence that can think, but one that can feel.
真正的突破,不是指我们创造出一个能思考的人工智能,而是一个有感受的人工智能。
I think Logorhythms faked my dad's death and is holding him hostage.
我觉得字符律动伪造了我爸爸的死亡,并把他扣为人质。
Logorhythms? The microchip company?
字符律动?那个微芯片公司?
I heard they're testing a program to upload human brains.
我听说他们在测试一个上传人脑的程序。
Why expand machine intelligence when you've got the best operating system right here?
既然已经拥有了最好的操作系统,为什么还要扩展机器智能呢?
This is dangerous tech. You don't want to play with it.
这是很危险的技术,你不会想尝试玩的。
Hi, kiddo.
嗨,孩子。
Dad.
爸爸。
I want to show you something.
我先给你看些东西。
How can we be human without a body?
没有躯体,我们何以为人?
Time moves different for us.
对我们来说,时间流逝得不一样。
Now you can say "holy shit."
现在你可以说“我靠”了。
Holy shit.
我靠。
Right now, we are the only Uploads. But soon, there will be others, a future where we are not alone.
现在我们是唯一的上传者。但很快就会有其他的上传者了,在未来我们不再孤单。
This is bigger than your dad or you or me.
这件事比你爸爸、你或者我都重要。
You don't understand about who these people are, what they're capable of.
你根本不知道这些人是谁,他们能做出什么事。
I and the others like me cannot be trusted with this power.
没人相信,我和其他像我一样的人,可以拥有这种力量。
There's going to be war, and you have to choose what side you're on.
战争即将爆发,你必须选择要站在哪一边。
We were human. We are gods now.
我们曾经是人类。而现在,我们是神。