Hey, what's up?
嗨,怎么了?
Ice water, one dollar.
冰水,只要1美元。
Listen, the last time we did this, you guys gave me room temp water and charged me extra because it was sunny in Atlanta. Come on, now.
听着,上次我们买的时候,你们这些家伙给我的是常温水,还额外多收了我钱,因为亚特兰大当时是晴天。拜托。
Ice water bad for you anyway.
可冰水对你身体没好处。
You seem frustrated today.
你今天看起来很沮丧啊。
I'm not upset about anything.
我没有为任何事烦恼。
Hey, man! What's going on?
嘿,伙计!你搞啥呢?
I mean, not to flex but work is good.
我的意思是,不是弹性制的,但这个工作其实还不错。
Hey, I'm... I'm here to see D'Angelo.
嗨,我...我来这里是看D'Angelo的。
What you did up there was very impressive. So how did you do that?
你在上面的表现令人印象深刻。你是怎么做到的?
Do what?
做什么?
You know. You know?
你懂得。明白了吧?
Then all hell breaks loose.
然后一切都乱了套。
Get off my car, now.
马上从我的车上下去。
Come on.
好吧。
Oh my goodness.
我的老天爷。
I watch Criminal Minds, and I know when someone's up to something twisted.
我看《犯罪心理》,所以有人在做变态的事情的时候,我一下子就懂了。