My story begins when I was a young girl.
我的故事开始于我还是个小女孩的时候。
I was alone in the world.
我在这个世界上孤身一人。
My first impression of my fellow man was less than favorable.
我对我身边的男人的第一印象并不是很好。
It doesn't matter what you want. Your marriage has been arranged.
你想要什么并不重要。你们的婚姻已经安排好了。
France accepts Catherine de'Medici in marriage with Henri, Duke of Orléans.
法兰西接受凯瑟琳·德·美第奇与奥尔良公爵亨利的婚姻。
Then something terrible happened. I fell in love. But I was wrong.
然后可怕的事情发生了。我爱上了他。但是我错了。
Do you know what I learned that day? Never trust a single soul.
你知道我那天学到了什么吗?不要相信任何人。
It was my time to govern... the only way I knew how.
现在是我执政的时候了,用我知道的唯一方式。
Perhaps if we gave him the proper incentive he would tell us the truth. Cut off his finger.
如果我们给他适当的刺激,他也许会告诉我们真相。砍掉他的手指吧。
What?
什么?
Catherine has a magician. He has lured her over to the dark arts.
凯瑟琳有一位术士。是他引诱她去学黑魔法。
Drink.
喝吧。
You were cold. Possessed of the black heart just as they say.
你冷血无情。就像他们说的,有一颗黑暗的心。
Sometimes it feels like I can make things happen if I want them badly enough.
有时候我觉得只要我足够渴望,我就能让任何事情成真。
If you don't teach your enemies a lesson, then they'll never learn.
如果你不给敌人一个教训,他们永远也不会长记性的。
When you find life conspiring against you, you must change it to your favor no matter what the cost.
当你发现生活与你作对时,你必须改变它,让它对你有利,不管付出什么代价。
Are you with me?
你站在我这边吗?
I am with you. None of us is safe.
我和你是一边的。我们的处境都不太安全。
You have a serpent in your midst.
你的内心有一条巨蛇。
Feels good to be bad.
当坏人的感觉真好。