In Italy, we have a saying. In dreams, as in love, all is possible.
在意大利,我们有一种说法。爱情就像梦一样,一切皆有可能。
Where are you from?
你从哪里来?
Texas. I came here to experience art, to try things I may never get to again in my life.
德克萨斯州。我来这里是为了感受艺术,去尝试一些我这辈子可能再也无法尝试的东西。
Allow me to cook for you at my restaurant. I express myself through food.
请允许我在我的餐厅为你做一顿佳肴。我会通过食物来表达自己。
I get that.
我感受到了。
Why won't you talk about law school?
你为什么回避法学院的话题?
I wanna be an artist, Dad. I want beauty in my life.
我想成为一名艺术家,爸爸。我希望我的生活中充满了美感。
It's said that Dante met Beatrice here. One of the most beautiful love stories of all time.
据说但丁在这里遇到了碧翠丝。这是史上最美丽的爱情故事之一。
Let's keep our eyes on the good things and the good food.
我们可以把关注点集中在美好事物和美食上。
I think we can be something great.
我觉得我们前路光明。
Today we start our new lives together. Nothing is holding us back. Only dreams ahead.
今天我们要一起开始新生活。没有什么能阻止我们。前方只有梦想。
Lino's reinventing Thanksgiving.
里诺正在重塑感恩节。
Oh, good. 'Cause if there's anything Texans love, it's different shit.
哦,很好啊。因为德州人最喜欢的就是不一样的东西。
Are you still on that starter job?
你还在做初级工作吗?
It's not been easy for me in this country. I'm a chef who can't make a living cooking for people.
我在这个国家过得并不容易。我是一个不能靠做饭为生的厨师。
Lino. What happened?
利诺。发生了什么事?
This is not my home. This city has no center.
这里不是我的家。这个城市没有中心。
In a city where there is no center, I'm your center.
在一个没有中心的城市里,我就是你的中心。
We can do this. You did it your way. And I am proud of you.
我们可以做到的。你用你的方式做到了。我为你感到骄傲。
Everything we want is a gamble. I think we can do this together.
我们想要的一切都是一场赌博。我觉得我们可以一起迈向梦想。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
This ain't a burden you gotta carry by yourself, son.
这不是你一个人要承担的负担,孩子。
You know you've got us. All of us.
你知道你有我们。我们所有人。
Italians love a good love story. And ours is for the ages.
意大利人喜欢美好的爱情故事。而我们的爱情是永恒的。