Jonas. We need your help.
乔纳斯。我们需要你的帮助。
We're detecting increased aquatic activity 25,000 feet deep in the trench.
我们发现在25000英尺深的海沟里,水生活动越来越多。
It's an ancient ecosystem untouched by man.
这是一个未被人类触及的古老生态系统。
Whatever is down there is trying to make its way to the surface.
不管下面是什么,它都在试图爬上水面。
This was a bad idea.
这是个坏主意。
Just a little bit.
只是一点点。
Jonas. We've got company.
乔纳斯。有访客来了。
That's the biggest meg I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最大的巨齿鲨。
Biggest meg anyone's ever seen.
是有史以来最大的巨齿鲨。
That's the apex predator.
它是顶级掠食者。
Everybody make it to the station!
所有人都到工作站去!
You can make it! Keep going!
你能做到的!继续前进!
Three massive megs and who knows what else have escaped the breach.
三只巨型巨齿鲨和其他不明生物逃出了裂缝。
I just hope it goes better than last time.
我只希望能比上次顺利。
What happened last time?
上次发生了什么?
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的。
Go, go, go!
快跑!快跑!
We've never seen this before. They're hunting in packs.
我们以前从未见过这种情况。它们竟然在合作捕猎。
You can relax. This place... meg-proof.
放松。这个地方...是防巨齿鲨的。
I mean, Jonas was always afraid of this, but I was also thinking...
乔纳斯一直很害怕,但我也在想...
Get lower!
降低一点!