Who do you think the best driver is?
你认为谁是最好的赛车手?
Probably Rory.
可能是罗里吧。
I would dust him in a lap!
我一圈内就能把他甩在身后!
Jann, all you do is play video games with some crazy dreams of racing cars.
詹恩,你整天都在玩电子游戏,做着疯狂的赛车梦。
Dad, you're the one that told us to always do something we love.
爸爸,是您告诉我们要永远做自己喜欢的事情。
Do you know what racing cars cost? Look around. It's not our world, son.
你知道赛车要多少钱吗?看看四周吧。这不是属于我们的世界,儿子。
What is this?
这是什么?
It's a contest. The best Gran Turismo players in the world. A chance to compete in professional racing.
这是一场竞赛。全世界最出色的《GT赛车》玩家。拥有一个参加职业比赛的机会。
Dude, this is real.
伙计,这是真的。
I'm sorry. Do you really think you're going to take a kid who plays video games in their bedroom,
我很抱歉。你真觉得你会让一个只在卧室里玩电子游戏的孩子、
and you're going to strap them to a two hundred mile an hour rocket? It'll tear them to pieces.
驾驶一个时速200英里的火箭吗?这会把他们撕成碎片的。
It's not going to work. The guys who race are elite athletes. Your kids are scrawny little gamer kids.
这是行不通的。参加比赛的人都是精英运动员。你的这些孩子都是骨瘦如柴的小游戏玩家。
Well, that's where you come in.
这就是你的用武之地。
Come on! Let's go! This must be a new experience for you. Moving your leg.
加油!我们上吧!这对你们来说一定是全新的体验。你们的腿要动起来。
When you're in a race, the cockpit is going to be a hundred and forty degrees Fahrenheit.
当你参加比赛时,驾驶舱温度将达到华氏140度。
The G-forces will be twice what an astronaut experiences upon liftoff.
重力将是宇航员升空时的两倍。
I can't see anything!
我什么也看不见啊!
Hey. Do you get extra points for that in the game? Jesus Christ.
嘿。在游戏中你这样做会得到额外的分数吗?老天啊。
This whole thing is insane. But out of the couch-surfing nerds that you sent me, he is the best one. You made it.
这整件事真是太疯狂了。但在你派给我的那些沙发宅男中,他是最棒的。你做到了。
Welcome to Team Nissan.
欢迎加入日产车队。
What's next?
接下来是什么?
This is the major leagues. The other drivers are going to hate you.
是大联盟的比赛。其他司机会讨厌你的。
If you miss a line in the game, you reset. If you miss it on the track, you could die.
如果你在游戏中开错了,你重开一局就好了。如果你在真正的赛道上错了,你会死的。
I know this track. I've raced it a thousand times.
我知道这个赛道。我已经开过一千次了。