This is a very similar message to World Health Day 2006.
这与2006年世界卫生日传递的信息非常相似。
We must all work together to improve global public health.
我们必须通力合作,改善全球公共卫生。
And health workers are the leaders in this fight for global health.
卫生工作者是这场全球卫生斗争的领导者。
Health workers like Nimrod are a valuable resource.
诸如尼姆罗德之类的卫生工作者是宝贵的资源。
And World Health Day 2006 was not the only time for people to think about how important health workers are.
2006年世界卫生日并不是人们思考卫生工作者有多重要的唯一时机。
Think about how health workers have influenced you.
想想卫生工作者是如何影响你的。
And then give thanks for health workers today!
然后感谢今天的卫生工作者!
Much of the information for this program, including Nimrod’s words, came from the WHO’s website.
该项目的大部分信息,包括尼姆罗德的话,都来自世界卫生组织的网站。
There you can find more Health Worker Diaries.
在那里你可以找到更多的卫生工作者日记。
You can find a link to the WHO’s website on our website.
你可以在我们的网站上找到世卫组织网站的链接。
The voices you heard were from the United States and South Africa.
你听到的声音来自美国和南非。
Computer users can hear more Spotlight programs, read our scripts, and see our word list on our website at www.Radio.English.net.
计算机用户可以收听更多重点报道节目,阅读我们的剧本,并在我们的网站www.Radio.English.net上查看我们的词汇表。
This program is called “The Health Worker Diaries - Paramedic.”
这个项目被称为“卫生工作者日记之护理人员”。
If you have questions or comments about this program you can e-mail us.
如果你对该项目有任何疑问或意见,可以给我们发电子邮件。
Our e-mail address is radio@english.net.
我们的电子邮件地址是radio@english.net。
In this program, we have adapted some of Nimrod’s words into Specialized English to make them easier to understand.
在本期节目中,我们将尼姆罗德说的一些话改编成专业英语,使它们更容易理解。
We hope you can join us again for the next Spotlight program. Goodbye!
我们希望你能再次收听下一期重点报道节目。再见!