手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧悬疑美剧《大楼里只有谋杀 第三季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's opening night, and a big star drops dead on stage?

在首演夜就有当红的大明星猝死在舞台上?
Oh, my God. My leading man is dead! Is this really happening?
哦,我的天啊。我的男主角死了!这是真的吗?
Well, you know, who are we without a homicide?
额,我们没了命案算什么?
NYPD. The killer is someone in this room.
纽约警局。凶手就在现场人员之中。
My show is hanging on by a thread here.
我的戏已经命悬一线了。
Finding this killer is the only way you'll have a show.
只有找到凶手,你的戏才能上演。
Wanna make a podcast with me?
想跟我一起做电台吗?
Oh, my God, this is corny.
哦,我的天啊,这样好老套。
Murder? Yeah. Murder, yeah.
谋杀案?好的。谋杀案。
Look at this cast. They're all killers.
看看这个卡司。他们都是杀手啊。
But who would wanna kill Ben?
但谁会杀本呢?
Maybe it was Loretta.
也许是罗芮塔。
Please, please don't give up on me. I'm not good at table reads.
拜托,拜托你别放弃我。我不太擅长读剧。

QQ截图20231009115859.png

She's a stinkeroony! I say give her the boo-tay.

她烂到不行!我建议你把她换掉。
Maybe it was Kimber, the TikTok-addicted starlet. Did she do it as part of an internet meme?
也许是金柏,沉迷抖音的新人。她是为了网络迷因而做的吗?
Why are you saying it like that?
你干嘛自创发音?
I think I got a lead.
我好像有线索了。
You're investigating with this guy?
你在和这个家伙调查?
So, Oliver and Charles? What do you talk about?
那奥利佛跟查尔斯呢,你在说什么呢?
Murder, mostly. And how to connect to Bluetooth. We talk about that a lot.
主要是谋杀案。还有怎么连接蓝牙。我们常聊那个。
We're onto something here, but I need you to draw attention to yourself.
我们有进展了,但你得引起大家的注意。
That's no biggie. That's a smallie. That's a very small thing because that... it's a...
是不大。是非常小的事。因为那是非常小...
Your show is a death trap. Today alone I almost died three times.
你的戏成了死亡陷阱。光是今天我就死里逃生三次。
Oh, God! I was trapped. Years went by! Do I have a beard? Is SNL still on?
哦老天!我被困住了。过了好几年!我有胡子吗?还有《周六夜现场》吗?
You were gone for 20 minutes.
你才消失了20分钟。
Theater is all about choices. What you share. What you hide.
戏剧的重点就是选择。你要分享什么,隐藏什么。
It's a clue.
这是一条线索。
Those choices change everything.
那些选择会改变一切。
We've gotta get her talking. I can just girl-talk. Can you? Yeah.
我们必须套她的话。我可以聊女生的事。你可以吗?没问题的。
You guys okay out here?
你们还好吗?
Hey, mama! Yeah, we're like, uh, yass and work and slay and over here, like, yeah.
嗨,妈妈!对,我们合作无间,整个超杀的来这边晃晃。
Oh, okay. I don't think so.
哦,好吧。我不这么认为。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
thread [θred]

想一想再看

n. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹
vt. 穿线

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。