When the war started, they protected me. Took better care of me than humans would've.
战争开始时,他们保护了我。比人类更无微不至地照顾我。
They're not people, Maya. It's just programming.
他们不是人,玛雅。只是些程序。
Ten years ago today, the artificial intelligence created to protect us, detonated a nuclear warhead in Los Angeles.
十年前的今天,为了保护我们而创造的人工智能,在洛杉矶引爆了一枚核弹头。
This is a fight for our very existence.
这是人类生死存亡之战。
Sergeant Taylor, we are this close to winning the war.
泰勒中士,我们就差这么一点就能赢下战争了。
But the AI are developing a super weapon. Retrieve it... or they win.
但是人工智能正在开发一种超级武器。把它取回来...否则他们就赢了。
Did you locate the weapon?
你找到武器了吗?
Yeah, it's just a kid!
是的,只是个孩子!
Are you going to heaven?
你会上天堂吗?
No. You gotta be a good person to go to heaven.
不会。你得先做个好人,才能上天堂。
Then we're the same. We can't go to heaven because you're not good... and I'm not a person.
那我们就一样了。我们不能上天堂,因为你不够好...而我也不是人。
Do you have any idea what that thing is?
你知道那是什么东西吗?
She looks like a little girl now, but she's growing. Whoever has that kid, wins the war.
她现在看起来像个小女孩,但她正在长大。谁抓住了那孩子,谁就赢得了战争。
Whose side are you on, huh?
你到底是哪一边的?
What do you want, sweetie?
你想要什么,亲爱的?
For robots to be free.
我想让机器人获得自由。
Oh... We don't have that in the fridge. How about ice cream?
哦...冰箱里可没有这个。冰淇淋怎么样?