The reason I said no to you when you first asked me out...
你第一次约我出去时,我拒绝你的原因是...
Do you want to go to d-dinner with me? Mm-mm.
你想和我共进晚餐吗?不了。
and the six times after that... Hey! No. No. No.
还有之后的六次...嘿!不去。不去。不去。
is because I'm moving to Brazil.
是因为我要搬去巴西。
When I got there... Mm... there was a lake there, a lagoon.
当我到那里的时候...嗯嗯...那里有一个湖,一个泻湖。
They told me not to go, but... I didn't listen.
他们叫我不要去,但是...我没有听。
She told me I had three wishes.
她说我可以许三个愿望。
When it falls off my wrist, those three wishes will come true. Do not cut it.
当它从我的手腕上掉落时,这三个愿望就会实现。不要切断它。
Emma, with me... all three of your wishes will come true.
艾玛,跟着我...你的三个愿望都会实现。
Would you even know... if you crossed into a fairy tale?
如果你进入了童话世界,你能意识到吗?
A storm is coming.
暴风雨就要来了。
There are portals in this world that we may never know we've trespassed through.
这个世界上有一些我们可能永远都不知道的传送门。
I need to know where my wife is.
我要知道我妻子在哪里。
People... don't just disappear!
人...不会就这么消失了!
Witches?
女巫吗?
You don't see... but you will.
你不懂...但你以后会懂的。