These omnivores eat anything, from fruity things to something rather more disgusting.
这些杂食动物什么都吃,从水果到更恶心的东西。
What's wrong with eating termites and ants?
吃白蚁和蚂蚁怎么了?
Uh, well, they're a little too crunchy for me, thank you though.
对我来说它们有点太脆了,不过还是谢谢你。
Using their long curved claws, they make a hole, stick in their mouths, shut their noses, and suck up the insects like a giant furry vacuum cleaner.
它们会用长而弯曲的爪子挖一个洞,把嘴塞进去,合上鼻子,像一个巨大的毛茸茸的吸尘器一样吮吸昆虫。
The sloth bear can be found in the forests of the Indian subcontinent.
树懒熊生活在印度次大陆的森林里。
They are distant cousins of brown bears.
它们是棕熊的远亲。
What's up, sloppy? Are you coming over for the family reunion?
怎么了,邋遢鬼?你是来参加家庭聚会的吗?
No, I can't bear it.
不,我受不了了。
Until recently they were also made to dance as pets.
直到最近,它们还被当作宠物跳舞。
Well, we didn't like dancing, but I think I'm awfully good at singing.
嗯,我们不喜欢跳舞,但我觉得自己非常擅长唱歌。
Oh yeah, I'm a sloth bear covered in lots of hair.
哦,是的,我是一只浑身是毛的树懒熊。
Ow, my ears! The sloth bear is still an amazing animal.
哦,我的耳朵!树懒熊仍然是一种神奇的动物。