How about cuddling up with one of these lovely creatures?
依偎在这些可爱的小动物身旁怎么样?
In your dreams, Sonny.
做梦吧,桑尼。
Ah, but to tell you the "tooth" not such a good idea.
啊,跟你们讲讲它们的“牙齿”可不是一个好主意。
Those canine teeth can reach up to 3 feet long!
这些犬齿可以长到3英尺长!
So naturally, the males use their teeth to fight for dominance.
所以很自然地,雄性海象会用牙齿来争夺统治地位。
Walruses are really well-adapted to live here, around the edge of the Arctic Ocean.
海象非常适应生活在这里,在北冰洋的边缘地带。
A walrus has a lot of blubber which keeps them nice and warm, and is a source of energy when food is scarce.
海象有大量的鲸脂,这能帮助它们保持舒适和温暖,在食物匮乏时也是一种能量来源。
When the ice melts in the summer, the males need to swim long distances to find a decent beach to rest on!
当夏天冰层融化时,雄性需要游很长一段距离才能找到一个合适的海滩休息!
Simon, is this our beach? Did you bring the beach ball?
西蒙,这是我们的海滩吗?你把沙滩球带来了吗?
Sorry, I ate it, I was hungry! Oh Simon! Sorry!
对不起,我把它给吃了,我实在是太饿了!哦,西蒙!对不起!
Meanwhile, near another iceberg, the female walruses are teaching their pups to swim.
与此同时,在另一座冰山附近,雌海象正在教它们的幼崽游泳。
I don't want to learn to swim, I want a bicycle!
我不想学游泳,我想要一辆自行车!
Wally, swim or no fish burgers! Ohhh... Works every time....
沃利,要么游泳,要么你就别吃鱼肉汉堡!噢...每次都有效...
The mothers and pups end up at the same beach as the males in their herd, around 20,000 walruses all on one beach.
母海象和幼海象最终会和象群中的公海象一起来到同一个海滩,这样就会有大约2万只海象聚集在一个海滩上。
Walruses have an air sac under their throat, which helps them float vertically in the water and sleep.
海象的喉咙下面有一个气囊,可以帮助它们垂直漂浮在水中并睡觉。
What do you call a walrus bobbing in the ocean? "Bob".
你把在海里漂浮的海象叫做什么?“bob”。
Yeah, what you want?
在呢,你要干什么?
Oh Bob, you always ruin that joke!
哦,鲍勃,你总是毁了那个笑话!
They might be big, blubbery beach hoggers, but the walrus is really quite an "amazing animal"!
海象可能是很大、胖乎乎的海滩霸王,但它们真的是一种“神奇的动物”!