手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之冰雨的风暴 > 正文

第95期:权力的游戏冰雨的风暴 提利昂(06)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"M'lord will never be ugly in my eyes."

“哪儿的话!在我眼中,大人您永远最英俊!”

She kissed the scab that covered the ragged stub of his nose.

她边说边吻提利昂烂鼻子上的痂。

"It's not my face that need concern you, it's my father --

“行了,你该关心的不是我的脸,而是我父亲——”

"He does not frighten me.

“我不怕他。

Will m'lord give me back my jewels and silks now?

大人会把我的珠宝和丝绸还我吗?

I asked Varys if I could have them when you were hurt in the battle, but he wouldn't give them to me.

您受伤以后,我去问瓦里斯,可不可以把它们拿回来,但他就是不肯给。

What would have become of them if you'd died?"

如果您真死了,它们会怎么样呢?”

"I didn't die. Here I am."

“我没死,人好端端地在这儿。”

"I know."

“噢,我知道,”

Shae wriggled atop him, smiling.

雪伊压在他身上边笑边扭,

"Just where you belong."

“大人您就属于这儿。”

Her mouth turned pouty.

她又撅起嘴,

"But how long must I go on with Lollys, now that you're well?"

“可仗已经打完,我还得在洛丽丝那边待多久啊?”

"Have you been listening?" Tyrion said.

“你刚才没听我说吗?”提利昂道,

"You can stay with Lollys if you like, but it would be best if you left the city."

“当然,如果你喜欢,可以留在洛丽丝身边,但我建议你最好离开君临。”

"I don't want to leave.

“不要,我不要走,

You promised you'd move me into a manse again after the battle."

您答应过,仗打完后会送我一栋新宅子。”

Her cunt gave him a little squeeze, and he started to stiffen again inside her.

她用下体轻轻挤他那话儿,它再度硬起来。

"A Lannister always pays his debts, you said."

“兰尼斯特有债必还,您明明说好的。”

"Shae, gods be damned, stop that.

“噢,天哪,雪伊,停下来,真该死。

Listen to me.

听我说。

You have to go away.

你必须离开,

The city's full of Tyrells just now, and I am closely watched.

城内到处都是提利尔家的人,况且我日夜受到紧密监视。

You don't understand the dangers."

你不明白其中的危险。”

"Can I come to the king's wedding feast?

“我能参加国王的婚宴吗?

Lollys won't go.

洛丽丝不敢去,

I told her no one's like to rape her in the king's own throne room, but she's so stupid."

我再三向她解释,不会有人在王座厅里强暴她,可她蠢得不肯相信。”

When Shae rolled off, his cock slid out of her with a soft wet sound.

雪伊翻身躺下,那话儿从她体内滑出来,发出轻微而潮湿的声音。

"Symon says there's to be a singers' tourney, and tumblers, even a fools' joust."

“西蒙说有一场歌手比试,有人耍杂技,甚至还有小丑比武。”

Tyrion had almost forgotten about Shae's thrice-damned singer.

提利昂几乎忘了雪伊身边那个该死的歌手。

"How is it you spoke to Symon?"

“西蒙?”

"I told Lady Tanda about him, and she hired him to play for Lollys.

“我把他介绍给坦妲伯爵夫人,夫人则雇他为洛丽丝表演,

The music calms her when the baby starts to kick.

这头肥母牛,每当肚里的孩子开始蹬踢时,音乐能让她恢复平静。

Symon says there's to be a dancing bear at the feast, and wines from the Arbor.

西蒙对我说,宴会中人们会边看熊跳舞,边喝青亭岛的红酒。

I've never seen a bear dance."

我从没见过跳舞的熊。”

"They do it worse than I do."

“有什么好看?它们跳得还没我好。

It was the singer who concerned him, not the bear.

”他担心的是歌手,不是熊。

One careless word in the wrong ear, and Shae would hang.

万一此人走漏风声,便会连累雪伊送命。

"Symon says there's to be seventy-seven courses and a hundred doves baked into a great pie,"

“西蒙说有七十七道大餐,还有一个大烤馅饼,里面装了一百只鸽子,”

Shae gushed.

雪伊滔滔不绝,

"When the crust's opened, they'll all burst out and fly."

“割开脆皮,它们便一下子全飞出来。”

"After which they will roost in the rafters and rain down birdshit on the guests."

“是啊,然后停在房梁上,像下雨一样朝客人们拉屎。”

Tyrion had suffered such wedding pies before.

提利昂吃过婚宴馅饼的苦头,

The doves liked to shit on him especially, or so he had always suspected.

他一直怀疑鸽子特别喜欢拿他当目标。

"Couldn't I dress in my silks and velvets and go as a lady instead of a maidservant?

“我能不能穿着丝衣和天鹅绒去参加宴会,扮作贵族小姐,而不是使女呢?

No one would know I wasn't."

大人,没有人会知道的嘛。”

Everyone would know you weren't, thought Tyrion.

每个人都会知道,提利昂心想。

"Lady Tanda might wonder where Lollys's bedmaid found so many jewels."

“洛丽斯的女仆凭空多出这许多珠宝,坦妲伯爵夫人一定会起疑心。”

"There's to be a thousand guests, Symon says.

“西蒙说有上千宾客,

She'd never even see me.

我不让她看见就是了。

I'd find a place in some dark corner below the salt,

我会在下席找个阴暗角落,

but whenever you got up to go to the privy I could slip out and meet you."

无论何时,您只消上厕所,我就溜出来。”

She cupped his cock and stroked it gently.

她捧着那话儿,轻轻抚摸。

"I won't wear any smallclothes under my gown, so m'lord won't even need to unlace me."

“裙服下我不穿内衣,好省了大人为我宽衣解带的工夫。”

Her fingers teased him, up and down.

她用手指上下逗弄。

"Or if he liked, I could do this for him."

“如果您喜欢,我还可以这样。”

She took him in her mouth.

她将阳具含进嘴里。

Tyrion was soon ready again.

提利昂已经蓄势待发,

This time he lasted much longer.

但这次坚持得比较久。

When he finished Shae crawled back up him and curled up naked under his arm.

完事之后,雪伊又爬回来,浑身赤裸地蜷在他胳膊底。

"You'll let me come, won't you?"

“您会准我参加的,对吧?”

"Shae," he groaned, "it is not safe."

“雪伊,”他长叹一声,“这不安全。”

For a time she said nothing at all.

之后很长时间,她什么也没说。

Tyrion tried to speak of other things, but he met a wall of sullen courtesy as icy and unyielding as the Wall he'd once walked in the north.

提利昂试图谈论别的话题,却发现自己碰上了一堵恭敬却阴沉的墙,和北方的绝境长城一样冰冷生硬。

Gods be good, he thought wearily as he watched the candle burn down and begin to gutter, how could I let this happen again, after Tysha?

蜡烛越烧越短,闪烁不定。诸神在上,他心想,经历了泰莎事件,我无论如何也不能让它重演,

Am I as great a fool as my father thinks?

我真像我父亲想的那样傻吗?

Gladly would he have given her the promise she wanted,

他幻想给予她满意的承诺,

and gladly walked her back to his own bedchamber on his arm to let her dress in the silks and velvets she loved so much.

幻想让她挽起他的手结伴走回卧室,幻想让她穿上丝绸和天鹅绒,得遂心愿。

Had the choice been his, she could have sat beside him at Joffrey's wedding feast, and danced with all the bears she liked.

如果他有权选择,一定会在乔佛里的婚宴上同她坐在一起,陪她随心所欲地与熊共舞。

But he could not see her hang.

但首先,他不能让她死。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
unyielding

想一想再看

adj. 不屈的;坚强的;不易弯曲的

 
careless ['kɛəlis]

想一想再看

adj. 粗心的,疏忽的
n. 不关心的,粗心

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
sullen ['sʌlən]

想一想再看

adj. 愠怒的,闷闷不乐的,阴沉的

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。