Hello, Mother Nature. What are you up to?
你好,大自然母亲。你在忙什么?
Just admiring one of my favorite amphibians.
我在欣赏我最喜欢的两栖动物。
I can see through its skin!
我可以透过它的皮肤看到东西!
That's why they call it the glass frog. Translucent skin helps the frog blend into its surroundings.
这就是为什么人们称呼其为玻璃蛙。半透明的皮肤有助于这种青蛙融入周围的环境。
Wait, I can through the eggs too!
等等,我也能看穿它们的卵!
That helps the tadpoles stay hidden from predators during this vulnerable life stage.
这有助于蝌蚪在这个脆弱的生命阶段躲避捕食者。
But what if a predator spots them? They're completely unprotected!
但如果被捕食者发现怎么办?它们完全没有得到保护!
What, a swarm of wasps? Mother Nature, do something!
什么,是一群黄蜂来了?大自然母亲,快做点什么吧!
Wait for it... wait for it... The father frog protects the eggs.
等一等...再等一等。青蛙爸爸在保护着这些卵。
He's a ninja!
他真是一个忍者!
Hoo ah!
呼!哈!
That's freaky!
它们真是太怪了!