手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之冰雨的风暴 > 正文

第114期:权力的游戏冰雨的风暴 琼恩(02)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"He asked me if that was my daughter riding there beside me, with her smooth pink cheeks."

“他问我边上骑马的这位白洁粉嫩的家伙是不是我女儿!”

The wildling shook snow from his arm and turned his horse about.

野人抖落手臂上的雪,调转马头。

"it may be he never saw a man without a beard before.

“大概他这辈子从没见过不长胡子的男人咧,

Come, we start back.

来,我们回去,

Mance grows sore wroth when I'm not found in my accustomed place."

待会找不到我,曼斯铁定大发脾气。”

Jon wheeled and followed Tormund back toward the head of the column, his new cloak hanging heavy from his shoulders.

琼恩调头随托蒙德朝队列前端走去,新斗篷沉重地披在肩头。

It was made of unwashed sheepskins, worn fleece side in, as the wildlings suggested.

它由未经清洗的羊皮缝制而成,遵照野人的建议,毛绒的一面穿在内。

It kept the snow off well enough, and at night it was good and warm, but he kept his black cloak as well, folded up beneath his saddle.

它足以遮挡风雪,夜里也能保证睡个暖和的好觉,但他并没丢弃黑斗篷,而是将其折好放在马鞍下。

"Is it true you killed a giant once?" he asked Tormund as they rode.

“你真的杀过巨人?”边向前骑,他边问托蒙德。

Ghost loped silently beside them, leaving paw prints in the new-fallen snow.

白灵安静地在旁慢跑,新雪地上印下爪印。

"Now why would you doubt a mighty man like me?

“噢,这还有假?你小子干嘛怀疑我这么强壮的汉子呢?

It was winter and I was half a boy, and stupid the way boys are.

那是冬天的事,当年我人还小,小男孩都傻乎乎的。

I went too far and my horse died and then a storm caught me.

我跑得太远,结果马死掉了,偏又遭遇风暴袭击。

A true storm, not no little dusting such as this.

一场真正的风暴哟,不是现在这种撒面粉似的天气。

Har! I knew I'd freeze to death before it broke.

哈!我知道不等风暴平息我就会冻死,

So I found me a sleeping giant, cut open her belly, and crawled up right inside her.

于是找到一个熟睡的巨人,割开她的肚子,爬了进去。

Kept me warm enough, she did, but the stink near did for me.

她体内确实暖和,只是臭气差点把我熏死。

The worst thing was, she woke up when the spring come and took me for her babe.

最糟的是,春天的时候她醒过来,把我当成她的孩子,

Suckled me for three whole moons before I could get away.

在我想办法逃离前,足足喂了我三个月的奶。

Har! There's times I miss the taste o' giant's milk, though."

哈!不过有时候我还挺想念巨人奶的味道。”

"If she nursed you, you couldn't have killed her."

“她喂你奶,你怎能杀她呢?”

"I never did, but see you don't go spreading that about.

“我当然没杀她——你千万别把这话传出去。

Tormund Giantsbane has a better ring to it than Tormund Giantsbabe, and that's the honest truth o' it."

巨人克星托蒙德比巨人婴儿托蒙德好听多了,对吧?”

"So how did you come by your other names?" Jon asked.

“你的其他外号又怎么来的呢?”琼恩问,

"Mance called you the Horn-Blower, didn't he?

“曼斯叫你吹号者,是么?

Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Husband to Bears, Father to Hosts?"

还有红厅的蜜酒之王,雪熊之夫,生灵之父?”

It was the horn blowing he particularly wanted to hear about, but he dared not ask too plainly.

他其实想打听的是“吹号者”这个外号,但不敢问得太直接。

And foramun blew the Horn of Winter, and woke giants from the earth.

传说乔曼吹响冬之号角,从地底将巨人们唤醒。

Is that where they had come from, them and their mammoths?

巨人和长毛象真的就是这样来的?

Had Mance Rayder found the Horn of Joramun, and given it to Tormund Thunderfist to blow?

莫非曼斯·雷德找到乔曼的号角,并把它交给雷拳托蒙德来吹?

"Are all crows so curious?" asked Tormund.

“乌鸦都这么好奇吗?”托蒙德反问。

"Well, here's a tale for you.

“好吧,故事是这样的。

It were another winter, colder even than the one I spent inside that giant, and snowing day and night, snowflakes as big as your head, not these little things.

那是另一个冬季,比我在巨人肚里渡过的那个还冷,没日没夜地下雪,雪花有你脑袋那么大,可不是现在这种小场面。

It snowed so hard the whole village was half buried.

大雪纷飞,整个村子被埋住一半,

I was in me Ruddy Hall, with only a cask o' mead to keep me company and nothing to do but drink it.

我住在红厅里面,陪伴我的只有一桶蜜酒。

The more I drank the more I got to thinking about this woman lived close by, a fine strong woman with the biggest pair of teats you ever saw.

无事可做,只有喝酒,而我喝得越多,就越想住在附近的那个女人,她的模样强壮又漂亮,一对奶子更大得惊人,

She had a temper on her, that one, but oh, she could be warm too, and in the deep of winter a man needs his warmth.

虽然脾气很坏,没错—但是,哦,她也很热和,在隆冬季节,男人就需要热和劲。”

"The more I drank the more I thought about her, and the more I thought the harder me member got, till I couldn't suffer it no more.

“我喝得越多就越想她,越想她,那话儿就越硬,直到再也受不了。

Fool that I was, I bundled meself up in furs from head to heels, wrapped a winding wool around me face, and set off to find her.

我傻得热血上冲,当即把自己从头到脚裹进毛皮,脸上蒙一块羊毛风巾,冲出去找她。

The snow was coming down so hard I got turned around once or twice, and the wind blew right through me and froze me bones,

雪下得太大,辩不清路途,风穿透身子,冻僵了骨头,

but finally I come on her, all bundled up like I was.

但最后还是找着了她,她跟我一样全身裹着毛皮。

"The woman had a terrible temper, and she put up quite the fight when I laid hands on her.

“女人的脾气确实恶劣,我抱住她,她激烈反抗,

It was all I could do to carry her home and get her out o' them furs,

我费劲全力才把她带回家,脱掉一身毛皮,

but when I did, oh, she was hotter even than I remembered, and we had a fine old time, and then I went to sleep.

当我这么做的时候,哦,她热烈的程度简直让人无法回忆。后来呢,后来我们好好享受了一段,然后就睡了。

Next morning when I woke the snow had stopped and the sun was shining, but I was in no fit state to enjoy it.

第二天早晨醒来,雪已停止,阳光照耀,但我的状态却不好,

All ripped and torn I was, and half me member bit right off, and there on me floor was a she-bear's pelt.

全身都是伤口,那话儿被咬掉一半,地板上则有一张母熊皮。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
temper ['tempə]

想一想再看

n. 脾气,性情
vt. 使缓和,调和 <

联想记忆
column ['kɔləm]

想一想再看

n. 柱,圆柱,柱形物,专栏,栏,列

 
saddle ['sædl]

想一想再看

n. 鞍,车座,山脊,拖具
vt. 装以马鞍,

联想记忆
wool [wul]

想一想再看

n. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品

 
accustomed [ə'kʌstəmd]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯了的,通常的

 
mighty ['maiti]

想一想再看

adj. 强有力的,强大的,巨大的
adv.

联想记忆
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。