Feathers McGraw.
费瑟斯·麦格劳
You have been found guilty of the attempted robbery of the Blue Diamond.
你被判犯有企图抢劫蓝钻罪
If not for two upstanding citizens, you would have succeeded in your wicked plan.
如果不是被两个正直的公民发现 你的邪恶计划就会成功
Morning, Gromit. How's my favorite pooch?
早上好 格罗米特 我最喜欢的狗怎么样啊?
Another great day of inventing beckons.
又一个伟大的发明日在召唤
Wait till you see the next thing I'm working on.
等着看我要做的下一件事吧
A smart gnome.
一个智能侏儒
Call me Norbot.
请叫我诺伯特
Look at him go!
看他织得多快
Ta-da!
好了!
A Wallace onesie!
华莱士连体衣!
He's a household gnome.
他是个家用侏儒
What could possibly go wrong?
能有什么问题呢?
Norbot recharge time.
诺伯特充电时间
New instructions received.
收到新指令
What on earth?
怎么回事?
I just don't get it.
我不明白
Why would me own gnome turn evil?
为什么我创造的侏儒会变邪恶?
It's a proper crime wave!
这是场真正的犯罪浪潮!
Where's me tools?
我的工具去哪儿了?
Where's me shed?
我的棚子去哪儿了?
And where's me glasses?
我的眼镜去哪儿了?
Oh, they're on me head!
哦 在我头顶上!
Good grief, it's you... again!
天哪 是你……又一次!
Gromit!
格罗米特!
It's vengeance most fowl!
这是最鸟类的复仇!