I think I'm getting framed for murder.
我觉得我被陷害谋杀了
You think I'm making this up?
你觉得这都是我瞎编的?
We're not gonna end up arresting you for this, are we?
反正我们也不会因为这个逮捕你的
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
我在错误的时间去了错误的地方
I'm Black. I'm on TV. I was there.
我是黑人 我上了电视 我在现场
I'm walking around with a bull's-eye on my back.
我走到哪里都被别人盯得紧紧的
They are gonna pin all this shit on you.
他们会把一切都推到你身上
It's murder of a notorious white man.
谋杀的是一个臭名昭著的白人
The man was the Jesse Jackson of white supremacy.
他就是白人至上主义的杰西·杰克逊
Did you do something to him?
你对他做了什么吗?
This ain't no fight or flight.
这可不是战斗或逃跑
It's just flight.
只有逃跑
Do you see what they're doing to me?
看到他们对我做的事了吗?
I ain't running.
我不会跑
They're going after my family.
他们盯上了我的家人
So I need you to extract me from the equation.
我需要你把我从这里面解救出来
This all is a bit bigger than you thought.
事情比你想象的更复杂
The police are looking for a story they believe.
警方在寻找他们愿意相信的故事
You're out of moves.
你没招了
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办?
Get my life back.
拿回属于我的生活
I'm not a criminal.
我不是罪犯
With all due respect, my brother… you sure acting like one.
恕我直言 兄弟 你的行为很像